Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.5 - January 23rd

Addicted
    Hope no one gets this one

[Official] Top Eleven 9.5 - January 23rd-screenshot_20200202_051636_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty AGH View Post
    Awesome, mate. May I ask which one is this? I miss the old achievements, as well, of which one was The Stubborn and the other should be the achievement you buy the player with your last token. I don’t remember what it was called though.

At this point, I want to address a question to Nords, especially the designers, how on earth a team could be dumb enough to remove the achievements just because they are more achievable then it had been? Achievements are the key visual jewels of this scarce dumb game, and there are many obsessives play just for the achievements. I would add the missing achievements if I were you. They definitely contribute the game’s vibe.
    The translation for this achievement is “You came in second in the league due to goal differential” (Portuguese)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Hope no one gets this one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200202_051636_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	132083

Nordeus and their achievements lol. I don’t get why this should be classified as an “achievement” surely something better could have been put in than this one.

I have been pipped to the league by a point before (I had the upper hand on goal difference)

He had 72 and I had 71. It was a good fight that season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123