Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Should I renew player end or start season?

Addicted

Should I renew player end or start season?

For a player nearing end of contract,

-- If I renew him near end of season, by next season, he will only be on two years of contract left?

But if I wait till new season to renew a player, will he suddenly disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    For a player nearing end of contract,

-- If I renew him near end of season, by next season, he will only be on two years of contract left?

But if I wait till new season to renew a player, will he suddenly disappear?
    Contracts are renewed till a max. of 3 seasons, and it counts the current season as 1. Once the last year of contract -1- expires, you have 7 days to renew the contract and then, player leave your club, if it wasn't renewed.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Contracts are renewed till a max. of 3 seasons, and it counts the current season as 1. Once the last year of contract -1- expires, you have 7 days to renew the contract and then, player leave your club, if it wasn't renewed.
    Thanks pal!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It s actually wrong. Only the new signings have a contract of 3y, the renewed players have a contract of 2y, idk why but it is what it is.

I find most players underperform in the last year of a contract, resign good, sell bad.