Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Well I give up on everything

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    The beauty of the game is exactly that trying to beat it, there are numerous aproches and variables no one can really dominate try to keep an open mind and keep learning
    and an open ass wallet, huh?
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    and an open ass wallet, huh?
    I've never spent a dime in the game and i rarely find someone of my level with more trofies, and belive me i've lost a couple of finals.

That dosen't mean i dont spend tokens but every season i'm getting 100 from associations and abou 60 from daily bonus its well enough to make a good team

Why do you want to win a quadruple so desparately? It doesn't make you a better person.

Apprentice
    I want a triple crown. Thats it. Just one. For the achievement. I can lose every game after that. It's ****ing ridiculous how close I get just to get trolled everytime
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Ok I understand but if you manipulate you will get many chances and sooner or later it will happen. Just plan smartly with your ressources.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Ok I understand but if you manipulate you will get many chances and sooner or later it will happen. Just plan smartly with your resources.
    correct
    Manipulate q doesn't guarantee that you will win the treble but if you 're doing that every season, in 2,3,4 seasons you will succeed.
    No need to build mutants or 9* players (I never had even an 8* player).
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I'll never win the triple crown. I manipulated it so I would have the strongest team quality and star wise this season in league and cup, and I was. I was undefeated all season until today. I just got trolled in the cup final. Only sentence was, touch day not expected to lose. and then some bs about how our mental and training drills are so good. So I give up on everything. It's impossible for me to win the triple crown. Next season I will be paired with people who are on mutant level and I wont win.
    I only ever got one treble, winning the quadruple is very tough although I know how that feels, 2 seasons in a row I came second I one competition, the first season was the league and then I won the CL, Cup and CL, The season after I won the League, CL and Super Cup and I came second in the cup.

It is annoying, but it will be so hard to win the quadruple, you can win it with a few factors,

You must manipulate draws the correct way, I think there is some guides on how to manipulate draws, or you can go the normal way and hope for a lot of luck.

The second factor which I briefly mentioned is luck, you need a lot of it, albeit the big ties, the draws and the absence of troll results, that can lead to the quadruple and maybe (SOME) sort of tactical understanding because we all know what the game is like.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty AGH View Post
    @Der Ryan He is indeed intending to do a rant. lol Typical frustrated forum user.

@Thewhitemario It’s only the first phase of the achievement. lol You need to obtain 3 for the second, and 10 for the latter.

@Nikitorius Even having a 10 star mutant or two, three whatsoever does not guarantee if the RNG handicaps you. lol
    True, I forgot to mention the three parts of that achievement, If I won the league, Champions League and Cup, I would fail in the Super Cup, this would happen to me, it dosen’t matter lol as I may never get in a situation like that again.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    te is becoming a joke

Addicted
    I lost mine yesterday, i'll give it another go next season, missed a peanlty kick then soffered last minute goal on counter attack, its life have to do better next time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast