Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

new day:

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-shit09.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-shit10.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-shit11.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-28-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: profanity

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders View Post
    Üdv! Érdekes módon eddig működött minden taktikám. Mellesleg itt arról van szó, hogy bármit találok ki nem nyerek, mindezt úgy, hogy minden nap foglalkozom a csapattal. Minden mérkőzésre maximális morállal, erőnléttel állok ki, szurkolok, mégsincs semmi eredménye. Ez a játék egy nagy pénznyelő automata. A frissítés előtt még volt értelme játszani vele, most már csak arról szól mennyit fizetsz a játékért! Egy nagy kalap szar az egész!
    Én nem fizetek érte, kicsit tudtam farmolni eddig "okosan", de sajnos most már azt is megoldotta a nordeus, hogy ne legyen nekem jó
    Így tudtam treblet nyerni, meg egész jó erdeményeket elérni... Ezután kiváncsi leszek mi lesz Lehet én is bele fogok futni rendszeresen a vereségekbe Amit linkeltem neked korábban cimborám csapatát az amugy totális vicc volt és a pláne az az, hogy ő minden szezonkezdéskor befizet egy 99T-es csomagra... Hát ennyit ér(t)

Sorry guys for NON-ENGLISH post! mea culpa in advance

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders View Post
    ****in' new day:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	****09.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	49897Click image for larger version. 

Name:	****10.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	49898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	****11.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	49899
    Admit it Gábor you have selected the worst counter-formation against narrow diamond

according to "our" databese you should have selected 4-5-1V or 3-5-2V

but yea certainly 0-3 is a little bit exaggerated result for that game
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-18-2015 at 06:22 PM.

VIP
    Well done Trolldeus

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-45.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-46.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-47.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-48.jpg
    Gert Funck, talisman and Killroy like this.

Delete - talking rubbish...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-20-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Trouble or not???

Hi guys!!!

Can somebody please tell me if had similar situation, and what to do?

So, I am 1st after 18 games, only 2 loses, and having one of the best teams in league... in next 2 games I've played against bottom clubs, both with 3 stars ( I have 5*), and at home I played 2:2, next game away, lost 3:0!!!??? how is this possible?? I am beating top guys easily and suddenly I can't beat 2 teams from the bottom..???
    btw, this is not first time happening to me.. I've had in previous championships same situation(s)...

Any trick, suggestion, advise..?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Saša Kajtez View Post
    Hi guys!!!

Can somebody please tell me if had similar situation, and what to do?

So, I am 1st after 18 games, only 2 loses, and having one of the best teams in league... in next 2 games I've played against bottom clubs, both with 3 stars ( I have 5*), and at home I played 2:2, next game away, lost 3:0!!!??? how is this possible?? I am beating top guys easily and suddenly I can't beat 2 teams from the bottom..???
    btw, this is not first time happening to me.. I've had in previous championships same situation(s)...

Any trick, suggestion, advise..?

Thank you!
    Delete the game.
    i still didn't but i will , same situation as you. i suddenly start losing with a complete fit team moral all op to high(full) i am(was) almost at the game and i started losing 0-3 against lesser teams , i even lost to a team that missed 3 players

and not a single answer to this is given..

That said it is a nice game.. if it works like it should be and it is hard to delete, i admit that..
    maybe i am hoping they will do something about all these complains that you can see all over the forum...

I can see the potential for a whole raft of 'unsatisfactory result' postings from most of the top half of my league table... (not that I'm complaining, mind you)

Now:
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-s24-league-table-round-22-hl.jpg

Results with this morning's positions:
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-s24-league-fixtures-round-22-hl.jpg

Also, I've just watched a couple of my friend's games, both were top of the league, one had a troll draw at 12th place (1 x 6* vs 4x 6*, 1x 7*) and the other had a troll 0-4 defeat at 14th place (11 x 5* vs 6x 6*, 2x 7*)... Must be 'lets make the Leagues more open' day...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-21-2015 at 05:23 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Just an 'off game' but sure I was going to win this and go 2nd. Kept this team and formation for most of the season just swapping for injuries.
    Past games against higher rated reams were all wins. 4-1, 8-0, 13-0, 4-1 (we usually score for fun, 114 goals in the league this season)

Not the first time this season I've been beaten by a 'lesser' team after going on a scoring bindge.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-screen-shot-2015-07-21-19.06.22.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-screen-shot-2015-07-21-19.06.32.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-screen-shot-2015-07-21-19.06.43.jpg

Despite Ayres low rating, he's scored 11 in 7 in the league this season.

Lesson learnt! Since my 'complaint' I've lost ever game including the CL Final to a lower ranked team. I could have finished 2nd and CL Cup winner, instead I'm currently 7th and could finish 8th. Don't complain because T11 have eyes and ears everywhere and will ruin your season. ;-)

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast