Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Hate this. CL semi-final, second leg, home game. Opponent used an ultra-attacking illegal formation with only 2 defenders on his side of pitch. And guess what? This two defenders were able to stop ALL my attacks. Literally all, without a single chance to score for all my 4-5* players. And of course he manage to score a goal from free kick. What a lame defeat. God bless the away goal rule, that brings me to CL final despite this.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1.jpg

Me too just lost the 2nd leg of champions league semi final, kinda lame one. 1st leg I lost 4-2 on away. This 2nd leg I should have home advantage, but only won by 1-0, I only need to score 1 more goal to go for finals away goal rule. Unfortunately, my opponent defeat me by inviting all their friends to support their team, no wonder I lost a lot of possession even I dominate the game with more shots on goal.

Another disappointment champions league for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene Inna Miaw View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	11174

Me too just lost the 2nd leg of champions league semi final, kinda lame one. 1st leg I lost 4-2 on away. This 2nd leg I should have home advantage, but only won by 1-0, I only need to score 1 more goal to go for finals away goal rule. Unfortunately, my opponent defeat me by inviting all their friends to support their team, no wonder I lost a lot of possession even I dominate the game with more shots on goal.

Another disappointment champions league for me then.
    Why would you have the advantage when the opponent used a dozen of his accounts to get possession bonus..
    It's not Shaolin Soccer or a Street fighting game !!

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-aa.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-aaa.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-aaaa.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-aaaaa.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-aaaaaa.jpg Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-aaaaaaa.jpg
    I'm very, very, very angry! I've lost the league in the last 4 games... In first round i've win then easily! And I've lost the league for 1 point...
    Today's game the result was 0-0 and I've won this guy 8-0 in first round! Last game vs the 2nd I've won 2-0 in first round and now I've los t 2-0...
    If you say well, your team is the same and the others have new players but they don't have new players, they haven't changed their formations and I have buyed and trained players. All of them are almost 3 points behind me, today game was 11 points behind me!! and he has an expulsed player by 2 yellow cards!!! And i've got 8% bonus posesion for watching the game, but his defenders are like gods, i say, each shot or each movement that it said that i've done they have got the ball and this is happening me in last 4 games...
    I've lost the league and the money... I have been the leader from the first game to now and in the last game all lost, it's ridiculous...
    Last edited by Maiky IFurni Habbo; 08-24-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Zaidi View Post
    Why would you have the advantage when the opponent used a dozen of his accounts to get possession bonus..
    I guess that is the point, they got the advantage even the other used multiple accounts to get bonus possessions, but in the end still lose the match...........

This season ends with disappointment.

Finish 2nd in league table.
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-league-table.jpg

Champions League eliminated in the last eight - quarter finals
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2.jpg

Cup also been eliminated at quarter final - last eight
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-cup.jpg

This is shocking my opponent ave 83ish me 91 how do I add screenshots. Not some noob that dont know how to play this game

Banned
    Mine isnt about should of won after dominating and all that other stuff guys go on about thinking they should of won the game, i did, well after 75 mins was winning 3-0, i had a player injured that i had to peplace in the 1st halve, then when i tried too make another sub a screen came up saying lost connection or something like that, when i tried to log back in it wouldnt work, when i did get back in hours later i found i drew 2-2, and didnt have a player injured, well you can imagine my anger at that, it cost me 2 points and 2 places in the league, i´ve messaged these guys twice, but yet havent had any reply.

como é possivel, depois de ganhar por 3-0 na 1º. mão levo isto para casa e em casa?

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-6-0.jpg

é um jogador de um nível muito mais baixo que o meu, com uma qualidade média de 18.4 e eu com 28 de média.

gostava que me explicassem este resultado.
    obrigado
    Last edited by JJJesusss; 09-08-2013 at 07:43 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You need at least three defenders.

Necesita al menos tres defensores.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast