Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

I was having a losing streak for the past few days. Also just being eliminated from both Champions & Cups knockout rounds.

The only cup that left is the premier league which still currently on top of the table since day 1. And now it seems to be slipping away too with another 6 more games left.

Attachment 11072Attachment 11073Attachment 11074

1st picture - I'm currently on top of the table (Cock Sucker FC).
    2nd - Has better players with more stars than theirs.
    3rd - My formation are good enough to counter their illegal formation.

Is that all? Set me up to lose only for 3 points with goal always scored in the last 90th minute and another 6 more games left? Can it be more like 6-0 on every game to set me up? Don't forget also about the goal different? I have score 69 goals & only conceded 14 goals so far. We all might need that too sometimes at the end of the season to decide the premier league's champion.

***Looking forward for another set up next game, hoping for the big one this time vs the current 3rd place of the table***

Quote Originally Posted by MANSON XASTHUR View Post
    this game sucks...it doesn't make sense any more they just want to sell more tokens...those ****'n cheaters
    Yupe, I feel the same. It used to be fun when I played this game before. But only until now for this last couple of months this game kinda changes. It is okay to lose for some important match sometimes, but based in logic and if is not, any reasonable will also do. Football is a very cruel and sports with full of disappointment.

Now the game have changed. The disappointment was not in place.

That explained why I be willing to give away every free 5 tokens away to the game just to changed my club name to Cock Sucker FC, also stadium name with more tokens, it seems to me the game now wants tokens instead of fun playing the real top eleven like it used to be. I still have more tokens to give away. I really don't know how to use it anymore.

Free tokens, anyone? :-)

I'm pretty new to top eleven and I've been seeing a lot of your posts and guides around (very useful by the way). I'm in my first league at the moment, using the 4-5-1v formation. I changed to this formation about halfway through the season and had some very good results with it.
    I am still top, but now not as high above. Now though I'm losing or drawing most of my games, yesterday I lost to the second worst in the league. All my players have good form, good condition, good morale, and are in their preferred positions. I don't know what to do, and the guys behind me in the league are catching up. What do you think I'm doing wrong?
    If you need any screenshots or further information please just let me know
    Thanks in advance,

this game sux.. had a semi final match. Home game for me, opponent wasnt present, i had additional 13% possession. overall my team had 60%, im with 43.2 starz while opponent at 41.3. i lost 3-0 .. what the heck is this? its pathetic .. i had 3 5 2 against his 4 4 2. the last time i played against 3 5 2 with 4 4 2 i lost the match even against team with lower star rating, i wonder why i lost. This game is sick .. not gonna waste my time no more

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1148940_10201761573031013_758136107_n.jpg

what formation do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    4-3-2AML/AMR-1 can be countered with 4-2-2-2 Hexagon...
    What tactics do we use with Hexagon? i normally use attacking with mixed passing, own half pressing, offside trap, Down both flanks..

Let me know if i'm doing fine.. opponent is slightly stronger than me.. and i'm playing home,
    I got a draw using the same formation in last CH league match against the same player,

Sometimes I don't get why my forwards miss BIG chances 3 times in a row!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-3.jpg

Look at that, I'm finally from 1st position dropped all the way to 3rd place after having a non-stop losing streak. Well done!

Keep up the good work. LOL!!!

I don't trust this game no more. I regret spending some money on tokens for the sake of this game before. Should have kept my money for my savings.

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast