Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Dreamer
    They really should be doing something about this illegal formation thing... There's no warning and nothing on the game itself. If I didn't come onto this forum, I'll never have discovered they even existed !

In real life the following formation is totally viable, and has nothing out of the ordinary

---------ST---------

--------AMC--------

ML------MC-----MR-

DML----DMC----DMR

-----DC----DC------

So how are we supposed to guess it's not accepted up here ? Certainly not by reasoning... So why on earth don't they inform people in game about this BS, called illegal formation ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Welcome me to the whiners corner!!!LOL
    ok here's the thing: i'm level 2 average rating 21.4,and ranked 4th on my current league.my opponent has an average rating of 16,6 and he's ranked at 12th place.Now,
    here's his formation:
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-susan-fc-2.jpg
    Here's mine:
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-susan-fc-1.jpg
    and here some stats after the match:
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-susan-fc-3.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-susan-fc-4.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-susan-fc-5.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-susan-fc-6.jpg

Does anybody here know why on earth i got to lose??? maybe my tactic mistake or maybe Top Eleven X factor??? TY
    Last edited by Susan Fc; 09-11-2013 at 01:05 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Only 3 on defense/your half didn't help I would think, also though illegal their defense was their strongest players, and prevented you from gettting shots onto the goal, even though you had many shots.
    Its sucks to lose to illegal formation but does occasionally happen.. bummer, eh?

p.s. Dang your opponent likes special ablities, maybe that helped him.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-11-2013 at 01:13 PM.
    Ankle Breaker likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with Cat,those special abilities must be there for some reason! and yes it's hard to swallow...wasting 3 precious point against an illegal formation!! it really sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Only 3 on defense/your half didn't help I would think, also though illegal their defense was their strongest players, and prevented you from gettting shots onto the goal, even though you had many shots.
    Its sucks to lose to illegal formation but does occasionally happen.. bummer, eh?

p.s. Dang your opponent likes special ablities, maybe that helped him.
    yes,Cat,they stopped me pretty well,but still from the engine comments i had the feeling there was something wrong with my settings,since the most of my shoots went wide...i never seen many mistakes fom my Strikers...kinda...ENGINE:"i decided from the beginning that you have to lose since i didn't like your tactics" that's my feeling after the match.
    i don't think the special abilities made the difference,since that team had like 5 Losses in a row on his stats...and i didn't see nobody in my league with such a Special team,not even the leader has more than 4 players with specials.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, you might not want to use so many arrows..The strikers don't really need them. I might have went with a DMC, rather than blue arrow on MC, but that is very much a preference of mine. You need more bodies on your end.

I don't know what your orders were but I would have been passing on flanks, what were your orders?
    I think your guys were tired near the end, orders & arrows can affect that as well as the last column of skills.

Yeah they really wasted a bunch of points on SAs at the expense of improving Q.. but their formation! Obviously not really paying attention...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-11-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: grammer und speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, you might not want to use so many arrows..The strikers don't really need them. I might have went with a DMC, rather than blue arrow on MC, but that is very much a preference of mine. You need more bodies on your end.

I don't know what your orders were but I would have been passing on flanks, what were your orders?
    I think your guys were tired near the end, orders & arrows can affect that as well as the last column of skills.

Yeah they really wasted a bunch of points on SAs at the expense of improving Q.. but their formation! Obviously not really paying attention...

my orders were too much offensive,i guess...(attacking,hard tackling,whole pitch pressing,mixed focus and short passing,offside trap)and once i had my players tired,there i got a nice goal against at the very end of the match,but you know what?? even a draw would have pissed me off the same way,so the next time i better don't understimate an illegal formation and just play cool,but i can't help my amusement on tackling hard and try to injury some player of not present managers!! LOL
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Fc View Post
    Welcome me to the whiners corner!!!LOL
    ok here's the thing: i'm level 2 average rating 21.4,and ranked 4th on my current league.my opponent has an average rating of 16,6 and he's ranked at 12th place.Now,
    here's his formation:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	susan fc 2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	12087
    Here's mine:

Name:	susan fc 1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	12088
    and here some stats after the match:

Name:	susan fc 3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	12089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	susan fc 4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	12090Click image for larger version. 

Name:	susan fc 5.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	12091Click image for larger version. 

Name:	susan fc 6.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	12092

Does anybody here know why on earth i got to lose??? maybe my tactic mistake or maybe Top Eleven X factor??? TY

WTF i know that a mistake to put 3DC against 3 ST ... but i'ts still illegal formation .. 80% for you .. this is a big troll from game engine ...
    Ankle Breaker and Susan Fc like this.

Me - 52% possession 8 shots on target
    Him - 48% possession 9 shots on target

lost 1-5, even with a 6 star striker

What a crock of **** this game is.
    Susan Fc likes this.

Hi guys,I'm level 1,my team quality is 19 and my opponent is 15,I'm league leader and he's second.
    He played "4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond" so I countered it by 3N-5-2 V-Style as sayed here http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html
    I got a draw and was even close to lose even that my players morals and condition was full.I have the best attack in the league but still couldn't win.And more of that I played some friendlies against a team 12.3 and lost twice even that I won before and by big score,so what's wrong now?if my team get stronger that means they are weaker???!!!!
    Last edited by Madridista 21; 09-15-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast