Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Gade View Post
    The game sucks so much easier. What is this? So nonsensical comments in the game, daft results .... to play, the goalkeeper Enemy injured, the coach is not there to replace and you lose that ****ty game even. Completely unrealistic. Top Eleven, that was it for me. I can and will recommend anyone this game. And this is not and should also spend money ...... what a bull****.
    My friends saw me playing this game and they asked any feedback upon it and I said,"Don't waste your time on it and don't even care starting this game." So, this, Nordeus, IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Apprentice
    Wow, thanks for trolling my games Nordeus. I'm knocked out of the CL by a team 7.5 quality less. Loss 1-2 away, and now only won 3-2 at home. Would have tied at home if I hadn't got a penalty kick at the last minute. Will not move on due to away goals. I had about 65% possession for both games. Thanks for teaching me early on about your crappy match engine. Only have been playing for just over a month, but I now know better to waste any more money on your game.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Wow, thanks for trolling my games Nordeus. I'm knocked out of the CL by a team 7.5 quality less. Loss 1-2 away, and now only won 3-2 at home. Would have tied at home if I hadn't got a penalty kick at the last minute. Will not move on due to away goals. I had about 65% possession for both games. Thanks for teaching me early on about your crappy match engine. Only have been playing for just over a month, but I now know better to waste any more money on your game.
    I feel u bro. Welcome to the league of 'The ones trolled by the NGE'.........

Hi there!!

it's my first season and I'm need three points to be champion. I had the best attack but for three days, I scored only one time.
    My strickers have 32 ans 30 in offense against defense about 15. They are healthy and good motivation. I don't understand how can I make a draw against this team. Can you help me?

Thank you for your answers!
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-top.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jooles View Post
    Hi there!!

it's my first season and I'm need three points to be champion. I had the best attack but for three days, I scored only one time.
    My strickers have 32 ans 30 in offense against defense about 15. They are healthy and good motivation. I don't understand how can I make a draw against this team. Can you help me?

Thank you for your answers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	15068
    OK, I put a player as captain and everything was bad. I quit it. Now, I win. It can be an explanation

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Won the CL finals after all with my second team, whose quality is lower than the opponent that knocked out my main team. Would have liked to get my main team that CL trophy, but at least I'm happy the trophy is not going to the troll team

Hello there, I'm not one to complain but today was just plain wrong I lost the champions league final to a low quality team bu a lot... My team is a 5 star with all players above 26 and my opponent had only 2 5 star one 4 and the rest 3 and 2 stars.. this is just plain unfair and makes me not want to play this game anymore.. if I still do would not put more money in to it, whats the point to spend time and money to lose to a clump team.
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-untitled-2.jpg

It looks like he out thought you tactically. 3-5-2 outplayed yoir 4-4-2 !

the way i see it u were attacked from the wings.. vis a viz u attacking thru the middle. he must have had good crossing and heading lvls or at least enough to cause that damage. i am pretty sure u were playing attacking while he wasnt so ur def mid fielder znd mfs would be out of position and ur attack would be taken care off by his mfs which i think might be on def and his def. might be u have a stronger squad but he mustve played a better hand. also, i realised that ur stats were low.. how was ur team morale before the match? i think u were caught with counter attacks and maybe set pieces.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-374478_670630226311259_1345297908_n.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1456041_670630142977934_1152930616_n.jpg
    Got trolled on the first day. My possession is less with 5 mid vs his 4 mid.
    Season 3-Level 3

League Winner(2)- 1,2
    Cup Runner up(1)-2

Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast