Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Please see the match details and answer something... I'm almost quiting the game... My gk HAVE AN ART ATTACK???? Or they GK with 4 stars do the match of live??? 5 shots at goal : 3 goals???? lol

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-foto1.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-foto2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ruibabo View Post
    Please see the match details and answer something... I'm almost quiting the game... My gk HAVE AN ART ATTACK???? Or they GK with 4 stars do the match of live??? 5 shots at goal : 3 goals???? lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	17615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	17616
    Sorry but you are unfortunately, LOL the GK is too good so the result is tie
    best manager

Hello, today was a match my friend. Champions League final. here somewhere wrote that Indonesians have no luck in the game. I would say that even as lucky. they can win even two players in Minority)), though I think that the result is not logical, I congratulate this player
    P.S. Gk Hero)

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-3.jpg

Pro
    wow, how he can through to the final with that kind of player ? ? ? top11 logic

And . . . . In league round 24 I just lost 3-1 to 35 Q team, my team was 43 Q
    and I dont care, NORDEUS

Quote Originally Posted by ruibabo View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	17615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foto2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	17616
    he has some lucky shots

Unbelievable result!

I played my first CL match of the season, went in with tactics I've used against the oppo formation before and was feeling confident with a 6 point skill advantage. I went down 1-0 after 10 mins, which was OK as these things happen,,, then after 36 mins the oppo keeper was sent off and as the oppo was not online there was no replacement. Me thinking, cool I should bang in a couple and retrieve the victory. 90 minutes arrive and teh scoreline ...... 1-0 to the oppo, How on earth can this happen? I had multiple shots on target, 0 free kicks ... unheard of and exceptionally disheartening, totally gutted though I suspect I will turn this around in in my subsequent CL matches.

Anyone, suffered a similar travesty?

Quote Originally Posted by Jogrew View Post
    I played my first CL match of the season, went in with tactics I've used against the oppo formation before and was feeling confident with a 6 point skill advantage. I went down 1-0 after 10 mins, which was OK as these things happen,,, then after 36 mins the oppo keeper was sent off and as the oppo was not online there was no replacement. Me thinking, cool I should bang in a couple and retrieve the victory. 90 minutes arrive and teh scoreline ...... 1-0 to the oppo, How on earth can this happen? I had multiple shots on target, 0 free kicks ... unheard of and exceptionally disheartening, totally gutted though I suspect I will turn this around in in my subsequent CL matches.

Anyone, suffered a similar travesty?
    Lol thats Top Eleven logic

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I think that someone from Nordeus team must read this Thread.I understand almost everything in game but results not.The way to keep players in the game is they must feel happy.Is normal when 1 real player lost from other one,is normal to loose from team who are close to your(few skils points diference)but is not normal 5 stars team to be crashed from "bot robot" team with 2-3 stars players.This "bot robot" cant buy tokens,cant be happy,angry etc.If someone can give me a reason why i have to buy tokens,make my team better if i cant win vs bots?This random results vs "bot robot" teams must be not "RANDOM"! I cant see reason to keep play when with almost 6 stars team i cant get promotion but in same time "bot robot" get 1-st place with his 2-3 stars team.In first few lvl all is almost ok but after 10-12 game have unfriendly user logic.I will stop play this game after enf of season if thing keep to be so stuped,i will leave bot robots to buy tokens on my place.Today i lost from team wich "star" is 3 stars, 34 years old player ,diference in team quality is more than 15.funny is that vs real player results are normal in most games.So if bot robots team cant be beaten with 5-6 stars teams Nordeus dont need real player who spend money...Cool game with very sad logic if you play it longer.Gl and keep replace money owners with bot robots...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    I think that someone from Nordeus team must read this Thread...........replace money owners with bot robots...
    Hear you . I just found out that in my CL Group, there are two BOT teams at Level 7. This means that unmanaged and incomplete squads are good enough to finish the top 4, without additional training, squad rotation, boosters.
    Proper positioning, tactics, formations are also not required.

I was most disappointed to find that I am up against abandoned teams in CL Group stage.
    littledude072 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Hear you . I just found out that in my CL Group, there are two BOT teams at Level 7. This means that unmanaged and incomplete squads are good enough to finish the top 4, without additional training, squad rotation, boosters.
    Proper positioning, tactics, formations are also not required.

I was most disappointed to find that I am up against abandoned teams in CL Group stage.
    Game cant exist only form real players.Its ok to have abandoned teams.But is not ok they to be in CL and won vs you....Fact that this thread is so long for short time need to get people involved with the game to change these things.I think they loose real players every day becouse these these results can make everyone sad....

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast