Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 607
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

  1. #521
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardStefan View Post
    Ok,lets start.

    1. Ball posesion good then my oponent.
    2. Average team good then my oponent.
    3. He take red card and still score 2 goals,and i cannot score.
    4. Also from the beggining of this season my players play bad,i dont know why.

    I try to keep them at moral Superb and Full Condition every match.

    Also the player MC was not injured,he got injured after match when i trained my team.

    And this is one of match...i had the same with a weaker team,average 47 and my average was 56,with posesion 70-30 and the guy beat me with 3-2.

    So the conclusion ?
    Your formation and tactics let you down, only time to play 5cb is v 3ST or 3AM and two ST. You had one MC vs 4 of his players and you expected not to be on your side of the pitch the entire match? You have to match up 3n-1 zonally vs ND. Your second ST would have been better put as a DMC or MC.

  2. #522
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    @ Kuki Nym

    Your formation let you down, I can tell you went short passing middle/mixed because of possession. Also, I can tell you why you had no scoring opportunities from it. Your only wings are vulnerable to counterattacks as your opponent is running 3w to your 3n backline. And you played a DMC (near useless vs flank counter attacking formations) instead of an AMC to link up play to your strikers. You deserved this loss lol.

  3. #523
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    27 vs. 48 stars...
    How do you not attack his low rated right? You play a long ball middle right into his defensive strength aka his two CBS. Should likely have been a draw but you deserve to lose for ignoring your opponent's weaknesses. Also, your back line is pretty average. This is what happens when a manager is used to scoring a lot of goals and thinks his star rating guarantees him wins lol.

  4. #524
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    27 vs. 48 stars...
    @Steppenwolf
    I usually have 1-3 troll results every season.
    Sometimes, one of those is against the weaker team of CH.L. groups (defeat or a draw) !

    Here is mine today - it's not a troll, my oppo had a good 5* team. I 'm talking about efficiency.
    Of course my oppo (he watching the game) was very satisfied

    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-efficiency-100.jpg

    Finally I scored one more goal and got a draw
    HoofDaddy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #525
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    How do you not attack his low rated right? You play a long ball middle right into his defensive strength aka his two CBS. Should likely have been a draw but you deserve to lose for ignoring your opponent's weaknesses. Also, your back line is pretty average. This is what happens when a manager is used to scoring a lot of goals and thinks his star rating guarantees him wins lol.
    Following your logic a team with only DR and DL in defensive line should be attacked through the middle... and trust me, it did not work in at least 10 games I played vs. such formations... I tried 4-5 different formations in 2 games vs. this opponent, changing mentality, focus etc. and it did not work... First game was even worse, lost 4-1... Formation is not the reason of loss, but sudden form drop of my players in last 3 days... 12 different players got ratings 5 in last 4 games and half of them got it for the first time in careers...

  6. #526
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    My logic doesn't say that at all. His CBs are obv better then his fullbacks. There was an obvious deficiency on his right side and your formation doesn't attack that at all. You've been either training too hard or using the same players too often. Too bad about your result I hope you can recover your form. May I ask who your captain was? It's easy to blame game engine for troll results but I definitely believe you are fully to blame for this one.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 04-13-2015 at 10:57 PM.

  7. #527
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    My T11 friend on left side, cheered for him

    both of them was there + full stadium....

    i said wut? (i'm glad of course, but interesting)

    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-t11what.jpg

  8. #528
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    My logic doesn't say that at all. His CBs are obv better then his fullbacks. There was an obvious deficiency on his right side and you've been either training too hard or using the same players too often. Too bad about your result I hope you can recover your form. May I ask who your captain was?
    Stars don't tell who is in good form and who is not... Btw, I did attack his right flank in previous game and lost 4-1, cause his 2* MotM LB was blocking everything, no matter what flank I was attacking... I have 1* DC in the team who has much better average rating in this season than three 5* DCs and hardly any player can pass by him without being tackled, but I was saving him for league game vs. top dog (he was one of opponents in CL too and I did beat him 3-0 in CL), but I lost that game 2-3, cause some other players suddenly got ratings 5 for the first time in their careers... Captain is cosmetic feature in the game, it affects nothing... It was striker Gomes (3+ seasons in the team, 127 games, 131 goals, 98 assists, average rating 8.15) and he had only one shot in two games vs. this opponent, the only 2 games this season he got ratings 7...

  9. #529
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Yeah ive had games where opposing defenders are on fire and block everything. I usually take this as a sign of zonal defensive play and move to overwhelm it with overloaded formations now. It does seem that you did everything you could. I would demote and possibly even sell a captain that lost confidence that badly. You say that captain's list is cosmetic but I disagree.

  10. #530
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Yeah ive had games where opposing defenders are on fire and block everything. I usually take this as a sign of zonal defensive play and move to overwhelm it with overloaded formations now. It does seem that you did everything you could. I would demote and possibly even sell a captain that lost confidence that badly. You say that captain's list is cosmetic but I disagree.
    It is cosmetic, you have nothing to agree or disagree about lol... You believe it's not cosmetic, and I know it is...

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast