Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Tell your cosmetic captain that as you stare at the 5 on your form list lol.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Tell your cosmetic captain that as you stare at the 5 on your form list lol.
    I would rather sell the rest 21 players than him lol, last season 45 goals, 51 assists... 9 assists less than T11 record... If he wasn't injured 3 times last season, he would probably reach it... Btw, he never got rating 5 yet...

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-31.png

I'd like to see that chart separated into league and cup/CL.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I'd like to see that chart separated into league and cup/CL.
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-32.png
    Gert Funck likes this.

I apprerciate your attention to detail, sir. Now take that armband off him already!

Famous
    I was lookin my BFF's game...

facts:
    -he was playing at home
    -he was better team vs opponent
    -"we" got +15 possession
    -Goalie (He and I always playin ND) vs Mourinho
    -His opponent was not there
    -Moral and cond. was superb!
    -His GK got 40 (FORTY) CONES before match
    -Possession: 64 vs 36

what happened?

-His 6 star player missed a penalty (silent lol)
    -Injury came from nowhere(not from penalty situation, it happened later)! (of course our side)
    -Got 2 goals from a truely ****ty DMR

aaaand a tight draw! 3-3

I'm the Team on the right side. Much better, and additional he got TWO RED CARDS!!!!! Very unrealistic, in fact that we had same amount of chances!

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-bildschirmfoto-2015-04-19-um-16.19.49.jpg

Dreamer
    Strange bad form can hit your team if you have put a superb quality player on the starting lineup compared to your captain. Usually, this only happens if you buy scouts or your captain is under 6*, and is easily identified as your captain suddenly have form drop to 5 or less.

The captain need to have enough skill himself in order to command the team.

This functionality is extremely annoying, I hate to change captain but when this happen I found no other choice.
    Failure to respond to such team crisis can cost you many games.

Lost my first league game and drew my first leg of the Champions League, both against weaker teams and with the right counter formation.

Attachment 43103

This was from my last league match, against a weaker 4-4-2 ND, 33.2 to my 35.8. Used the 4-5-1 V style, dominated but it didn't work.

Attachment 43104

This is from my CL 1st leg, again against a weaker team, 30.3, he uses a 4-3n-3. Used a 4-1-4-1, conceded first before equalizing in the dying minutes of the game.

NOTE: my morale are maxed out and so does my bonus. Either the game's trolling with me, the opponents' defenders went OP, or my players somehow lost their rhythm overnight. Funnily enough, both games have my ML getting 5 ratings despite their morale and condition being in the maximum.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I'm the Team on the right side. Much better, and additional he got TWO RED CARDS!!!!! Very unrealistic, in fact that we had same amount of chances!
    Yes, it's a classic troll result. When oppo has a red card or an injured player without a sub, then it's happening sometimes.
    It's a mimic the program trying to do, of real football. It happening also there but with other conditions. A lower q team with 10 players stays in defense and the good team has misfortune to scores. The troll is in visualization here, where you can see the weak team has the same shots (some times more), ball possession or corners
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-19-2015 at 06:32 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast