Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Ive never brought tokens and never will! I do fine im on level 4

Season 1 lg 2nd
    Season 2 lg 1st CL 1st
    Season 3 lg 1st CL 1st Cup 2nd

I may be a few seasons behind you guys but ill stick to my guns I will NOT buy tokens

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

But have you seen his formation. Illegal formation. Guy didn't have single player in the middle and i still haven't score single shot in net. Seriously.

I change my formation 2 times during a match.

First 30 minutes i played 4-4-1-1, after that from 30 to 70 minutes i played 4-3W-1-2, and till the end i tried 4-1-2-1-2 diamond. Nothing was working. It's like the game decided the result and you can't do nothing about it.
    Last edited by Marko Ištuk; 01-17-2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: add few words

Rookie
    Not illegal or he would have only 20% of the ball. Still you have a good record so you can play. You know what you gotta do...change tactics.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by salford7 View Post
    Ive never brought tokens and never will! I do fine im on level 4

Season 1 lg 2nd
    Season 2 lg 1st CL 1st
    Season 3 lg 1st CL 1st Cup 2nd

I may be a few seasons behind you guys but ill stick to my guns I will NOT buy tokens

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    yeah. im just level6 too. i admit i bought 4scouts as a gift for myself when i stopped smoking but i regret it now. I won all games since day1 of the season but not challenging atm. i already know im winning the league at round3 and probably the CL.
    DiZZee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Ištuk View Post

So you see i know little about this game and tactics. This isn't my first rodeo. I'm just saying what is the point of buying and spending tokens on scout players if you can do better with players that you buy on auction. This game results seems so random.
    I experience the more or less the same and it annoys me. My toplevel (and expensive) players consistently underperform. Whats up with that? You'ld think it'ld be the other way around for Nordeus to max earnings.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    yeah. im just level6 too. i admit i bought 4scouts as a gift for myself when i stopped smoking but i regret it now. I won all games since day1 of the season but not challenging atm. i already know im winning the league at round3 and probably the CL.
    Do you regret buying scouts or stop smoking?
    Just had to ask...LOL
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hello,
    6 games that I have a player, Pedrosa, with skill 73 who is noted 4 or 5 at game report. I haven't done any change to his position or change in my team tactics.
    Whay is he suddenly badly noted as before he was rated between 7 and 8 ?
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-padrosa-bad-note19.01.jpg

Thank you for your lights
    Last edited by Eric Jo; 01-19-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Today in a cup game I was away against the same player i play in my league 3-4 days ago and won 0-6 away. Today happened this, even though i had 80k as bonus money.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-3.jpg

Shot efficiency 0% out of 10 shots? Come on, this is not funny already. I understand nordeus not gives a ... but, defeat from the same club and leaving no chances to win a home match....

My team is 39 i lost to a team with 29 my morale wher good and condition also good i watch the match he did not what is wrong with this game ?

My team lead 2-1 until the opponents team gets 2 red card, he scores 2 more goals after that. WTH !

Sent using Tapatalk

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast