Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Would be a much more playable game if it wasn't so damn obvious that the games are fixed. You're playable well and then suddenly out of nowhere the game decides your opponent is going to score random goals.

take a look at my last 3 league matches; its getting worse every day and i almost spent all my farmed 'blues' and 'greens'

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-m1.jpg

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-m2.jpg

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-m3.jpg

Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    This is so weird.

I know I am using my second choice players, but they are decent even if they are low rated
    this is my squad so how? And this is an AI player. (Ithink)
    Syndicates FC

League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

Facebook

Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

I've just tied a game with a team that 34.8 and my team is 42.1, i was playing at home. I have on my lineup 5 players with 6 stars and the other 6 are 5 stars. the other team in its lineup has just 2 players with 5 stars, 7 with 4 stars and 2 with 3 stars. the dominate the game even when i have 18% of possession pluss.Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by arkantos View Post
    I've just tied a game with a team that 34.8 and my team is 42.1, i was playing at home. I have on my lineup 5 players with 6 stars and the other 6 are 5 stars. the other team in its lineup has just 2 players with 5 stars, 7 with 4 stars and 2 with 3 stars. the dominate the game even when i have 18% of possession pluss.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	17413
    You must of been playing an illegal formation.
    Did you have 3 defenders?
    Did you have 3 Mids?
    Did you have a player on each flank, no more than 2?

Maybe that is why you drew
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, looking at the ratings, it seems the "better" team just played badly, especially the midfielders. I think he meant he had 68% possession.. but that isn't a number thats matters as much it seems.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No, looking at the ratings, it seems the "better" team just played badly, especially the midfielders. I think he meant he had 68% possession.. but that isn't a number thats matters as much it seems.
    Exactly, this is what he means. Seeing his screenshots, he(the better team) has played 4-3N-1-2 which is perfectly legal. It is just Troll mourinho winking at his team from the Mansion of Trolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!! LOLs
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 01-04-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: adding a few more olols!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

My results are actually okay...

BUT, I played two games against Bot Roboter. Yesterday and Today, 3 players injured after the game yesterday, today "just" two. So 5 injuries in 2 games, 4 of em are really important players.

So what the heck is going on?!

edit: so I have to correct myself: 6 players are injured now... haha
    Last edited by basilea; 01-05-2014 at 03:24 PM.

I'm also curious about my last... at least 4 games vs. Bots, as those seem to be the games my guys get hurt also. Maybe it's just in whatever settings the bot has set team to? (hard tackling?, or they have poor pitch at their venue?) It could just be in the randomness of it all, but I'm watching more for trend for sure. Glad not too many bots in my league atm.

Banned
    Nice thread i am surprised that there is only 42 page :X So i am here and asking too HOW and WHY
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-omfgd.jpg

I don't expect answer noone can give it ...only one can ask about morale thats all
    PS: this team lost all his game its his first points he have goal diference 3-74 in first game i won vs him 9:0 :X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-lawl.jpg  
    Last edited by chajakatBAck; 01-08-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast