Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by LaurMMA View Post
    Total shots 6
    Shots on target 7

Very wierd, maybe some bug, open a ticket at support@nordeus.eu
    thats right, i just noticed right now. already sent the ticket

Wtf ??

Yesterday
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-1-1.jpg

Today
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-2-2.jpg

Offensive, Mix passing, down the flanks.
    Everytime it works against 4-4-2...

Angry

Well I'm pretty new to top eleven but won the first league with ease 20-3-3 (Win/Draw/Loss) Now I'm in the second Season. Read all the tuts i could find here. I was using 3-5-2 nearly all the time. Now I#m encountering Problems i have by far the best team in the league with an overall quality of 25,6. Now i'm trying to play the game, which means adepting my formation to the opponents formation. But now i'm out of the cup against Bot Robot. Home 0-1, Away 1-1. Well as i said i'm quite a noob and i dont have any tokens i had alot thru serveys but now they all gone. I DON'T have any Defensive Midfileders in my roster, i know it's a shame, but i will not be able to afford any so soon. But i'm using zonal marking to make up for it. Now I'm in CL quarter finals und today i had my home match and it was a draw 1-1. Here are the pics.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-unbenannt.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-unbenannt2.jpg
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-unbenannt3.jpg

Seems like my players are got to lazy for somekinda reason. 11 attempts on Traget but only 1 Goal? 9% accuracy i usually have an accuracy of at least 30%. Williams has perfromance rating of 4 WTF? Also the new GK is not keeping no balls at all overall rating in the last 5 games is 5

I'm expecting him to play the same formation again when he's playing home, so what should i change?
    Remeber i dont haven any DM Players at all. everything else i have plenty and all 5 Stars.

Please also somebody could please help me with those f'''''' arrows i was using blue arrows on my 3 DC's and everybody else red arrows except GK. Worked fine until now, so i think they mioght be the prob as well.

Would really like to stay in CL.

Kind Regards

Hints about offsite and counter would be also appreciated, i always play Offensive.
    Last edited by Trayeon; 05-23-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Rookie
    Nordeus need to improve the game
    Yesterday night i have champions league match against a team who has 1.5 quality less than me and i lost the game 0-3 in my home ground now just becauseits to difficult to come back and go through i decided to going with hard tackling in the next game maybe i can injured his some players

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-sans-titre.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-sans-titre2.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-sans-titre3.jpg

15pts loss on league like this match! this game is a joke^^

Can you believe ?

4-5-1V defeated by Narrow Diamond ????

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-a1.jpg   Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-a2.jpg  
    Last edited by haiclassic; 05-25-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Think basic formations are now overpowered

Today, i lost again a 4-1-3n-2 4:3 whereas the last time i won 5:0 against the same with a 4-3n-2w-1...
    Really don't understand anything !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nimco View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	7055Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre2.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	7056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre3.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	7057

15pts loss on league like this match! this game is a joke^^
    I don't know if Mou will play this ****. I can't even beat an opponent without goalkeeper , will stop playing this game now

2013-05-26_2359 - locdang's library

hello guys..i have a big problem:
    1-i have a strong team
    2-i am the first in my league
    3-and it is the problem:
    i play against week players but i won hardly..sometimes i lose the match..so can you help me to make a good formation and orders
    Attachment 7138

Attachment 7139

Attachment 7140
    ،،،،،،،،،،،،this images from my last match

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-935402_269749586505187_1985296360_n.jpg

Seems legit LOOL
    This game, seriously. What is the point of making good buys, effectively managing your resources, if some idiot with no tactical changes during an entire season, worse players.. just gets here and wins away like my team was nothing. I don't get it.

And my 5 stars are all in the endzone for star-up. My First team average is 28/30 with 30 being 6 stars.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast