Thread: buying player...

Rookie

Post buying player...

woaaa..what the difficult to buy player for early for the season...i have spends 5 tokens then still lost...i always thinks it must be better than i make offer..just need 7-9 tokens than searching for the good one and make offer...that my opinion is correct guys???..i saw to many manager spend a lot of tokens about 10-20 just only to buy plyr in average 35 but if they make offer for 7-9 tokens they will get player for average 39...but i am still thinking they may have many tokens and buy it from paypal or collect it from early of the season...it make me nervous to bid plyr in auction...

writing this after lost in bid...not have moneys to buy tokens ...not have credit card to but it...just open everyday to get it...

Do what I do. Do surveys, save up tokens. Buy scout and wait until last couple of weeks of season and pack your squad out with 5 stars ready to turn 6 stars.

Rookie
    that was a good idea but wants to collect 50 tokens it really long time to me...i dont have such a good plyrs ..3 of my first 11 have injured for 11 days remaining for ..and have poor players...but thanks for that opinion...i will try it..

i never go on auction when i have less then 20 tokens. also you need to find right time in your country, for my country its best round about 8 am or sunday morning when people are too drunked and sleep, lol. Also its good to go on auction after 10 leage games.. first days of new season are killer on auctions...I also get used to save 24 tokens for youth academy, its maybe better than lost 15 tokens in auction..