Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help on Champions league final

Rookie

Help on Champions league final

https://ibb.co/yX0hjb0

This is the team of my opponent. What formation should I use? Both of us have equal quality teams.

https://ibb.co/T4Z4bWd

This is my team. I play both 4 1 2 2 1 and 4 2 3 1. In 4 2 3 1 I normally playing attacking ,high press, short pass, man to man, no counter football. Its opposite in 4 1 2 2 1. I play defensive, mixed pass, low press, zonal marking.

Now tell me people what should I use tomorrow?

Addicted
    Replace the out-of-position player, or change your formation.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Replace the out-of-position player, or change your formation.
    can't, he plays better in midfield than in attacking midfield. He has won me quite a few matches from midfield. Thus am training him midfield position too.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    can't, he plays better in midfield than in attacking midfield. He has won me quite a few matches from midfield. Thus am training him midfield position too.
    For finals, we all send out our best players to try to get an advantage over the opponent. Playing an out-of-position player in a CL final and expect to win is pretty unimaginable, to be frank.

And training SA should have been done using greens at the start of season as it is the most effective. Those % gained in attributes during the season is best to widen our existing advantage over those typically aging squad of over 25yo, and having no real gain in SA with training at all during the season vs some 15% each gained by 18-21yo is really a waste.

Could not view your sub bench so do not know what other positions you have got. Suggestion here is 4-3W-2-1 (if you only have 1 good ST) or 4-4-2. Equal quality opponent you could pack the midfield instead of playing an extra an unneeded DMC when you already have 4 defenders vs their 3 attackers.

Good luck with your CL final!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    For finals, we all send out our best players to try to get an advantage over the opponent. Playing an out-of-position player in a CL final and expect to win is pretty unimaginable, to be frank.
    My experience tells me otherwise i've played against a team with two players out of position and lost :S of course its just one case, usually it should happen as you say.Help on Champions league final-2019-10-10-jogadores-fora-de-posi%C3%A7%C3%A3o-mesmo-assim-derrota.jpg

There seem to be much stronger players on your bench. Can we have a look at your full team so we can better advise you? Overall quality is very important. As what HeavensAAA mentioned, its better to put your best team. Unless the 5 star player sitting at DMC is a mutant, he shouldn’t play.

If i had to choose between the 2 options you mentioned. I go with 4-2-3-1 with the orders you mentioned.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-30-2020 at 04:16 PM.

This is the team of my opponent. What formation should I use? Both of us have equal quality teams.

This is my team. I play both 4 1 2 2 1 and 4 2 3 1. In 4 2 3 1 I normally playing attacking ,high press, short pass, man to man, no counter football. Its opposite in 4 1 2 2 1. I play defensive, mixed pass, low press, zonal marking.

I can wildly confirm that it doesn t matter what formation you have in the finals, it s all about the average quality.
    Line up your best 11 and you should do the best you can.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

And training SA should have been done using greens at the start of season as it is the most effective. Those % gained in attributes during the season is best to widen our existing advantage over those typically aging squad of over 25yo, and having no real gain in SA with training at all during the season vs some 15% each gained by 18-21yo is really a waste.

Could not view your sub bench so do not know what other positions you have got. Suggestion here is 4-3W-2-1 (if you only have 1 good ST) or 4-4-2. Equal quality opponent you could pack the midfield instead of playing an extra an unneeded DMC when you already have 4 defenders vs their 3 attackers.

Good luck with your CL final!
    https://ibb.co/RvHVDbj

This is my normal formation 4 2 3 1 with attacking, man to man, short, no counters.

On certain days I play a 4 1 2 2 1 with my dmc and amc playing as mc.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    There seem to be much stronger players on your bench. Can we have a look at your full team so we can better advise you? Overall quality is very important. As what HeavensAAA mentioned, its better to put your best team. Unless the 5 star player sitting at DMC is a mutant, he shouldn’t play.

If i had to choose between the 2 options you mentioned. I go with 4-2-3-1 with the orders you mentioned.
    this is my main team

https://ibb.co/RvHVDbj

Orders

Attacking
    Short
    Mixed pass

Offside on
    Man to man
    Hard tackle

Max

Help on Champions league final

Get rid of that out of position player as soon as you can because he will compromise your team’s performance, one thing I have learned from the 5 CL Finals I have taken part in 23 seasons was that you should certainly not underestimate your opponent since I lost 3 out of 5 of my finals because of that although I thought it was unfair, the only active manager that beat me in the last one of the 3, took advantage of that, and won 3-0, since I stopped watching the finals, I have won my last 2. So I prefer not to watch but that is totally up to you whether you decide to watch or not.

Also it looks like he has gaps in the middle there so play through the middle or mixed passing.

I read there that your out of position player performs better there, well that is your choice if you want to keep playing him there or not, from my experience with my 5 CL Finals in 23 seasons, definitely have some of your sub players ready for that final they look pretty strong so have 3 prepared that you may want to use, I always had a couple subs ready for the CL Final to bring on for fresh legs to kill off an opponent (or I at least intended too since the 3 I watched, I lost and I never used them) was so have those ready as they could be crucial to stifle your opponent. Do your best to keep possession and use it to the best of your ability.

Good luck with your CL Final.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 01-30-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast