Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

And just won the super cup with 3-0 the score.The season ends up without conceding a goal in the cup finals, won CL, super cup and cup 3-0.
    Suazo with a hattrick, sometimes i wonder how my team would be without him, surely will lose some of it s identity. My personal MESSI/CR7 star.
    Grazie/Thanks to AAA and Max for supporting me, you guys are legends throughout the season.
    Max likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    And just won the super cup with 3-0 the score.The season ends up without conceding a goal in the cup finals, won CL, super cup and cup 3-0.
    Suazo with a hattrick, sometimes i wonder how my team would be without him, surely will lose some of it s identity. My personal MESSI/CR7 star.
    Grazie/Thanks to AAA and Max for supporting me, you guys are legends throughout the season.
    No problem, sorry I could not attend the CL Final, it just wasn’t a suitable time for me. I knew I could make the Super Cup so I attended, Good luck in your league match to get yet another 26-0-0 season, you have not lost in 155 league matches, let’s make it 156.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-29-2020 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Fixed the quoting issue.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Season 128 - Are you ready?-rough-st.jpg
    Season 128 - Are you ready?-rough-start.jpg
    So these are my stats from lvl 1, haven t lost a single league game since level 1.
    I tanked lvl 1 because i was 6th or 7th and couldn t get CL with 5-6 days left to go in the season.
    If i remove the 1 draw and 6 defeats from the tanking situation, i have 5 defeats and 13 draws in 6 seasons.
    1 league defeat, 2 CL finals defeats, 1 cup defeat where i tried to bench my main players and 1 in the cup i don t remember. from lvl 1
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rough st.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	132226
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rough start.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	132227
    So these are my stats from lvl 1, haven t lost a single league game since level 1.
    I tanked lvl 1 because i was 6th or 7th and couldn t get CL with 5-6 days left to go in the season.
    If i remove the 1 draw and 6 defeats from the tanking situation, i have 5 defeats and 9 draws in 6 seasons.
    1 league defeat, 2 CL finals defeats, 1 cup defeat where i tried to bench my main players and 1 in the cup i don t remember. from lvl 1
    242 wins out of 256 matches since level one =. 94.53% win percentage so that is near perfect.

Excellent stuff. It is just unlucky that you lost the two CL Finals but you have 2 CL trophies in a row now. You won everything else though.

95% wins is very good. Keep it up, hopefully you go on a nice win streak along with a couple quadruples.

Last edited by Max; 02-29-2020 at 03:04 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    242 wins out of 256 matches since level one =. 94.53% win percentage so that is near perfect.

Excellent stuff. It is just unlucky that you lost the two CL Finals but you have 2 CL trophies in a row now. You won everything else though.

95% wins is very good. Keep it up, hopefully you go on a nice win streak along with a couple quadruples.

Thanks a lot, mate ! I hope i ll see you soon as competitive as you used to be.
    Have you gathered resources for the next season?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Thanks a lot, mate ! I hope i ll see you soon as competitive as you used to be.
    Have you gathered resources for the next season?
    Honestly not really, I have only 200 rests from previous seasons, 146 morale boosters and 284 injury packs.

I may restart accounts, right now I am at a crossroad, I am not sure where I will go from here, I might restart the account or I will press on with this new account and take away all the losses and draws from my current one form the seasons I tanked in. If I get promoted this season, I am restarting accounts again. But I will keep this one to support old friends on it or I will try friend request you again.

Honestly not really, I have only 200 rests from previous seasons, 146 morale boosters and 284 injury packs.

I may restart accounts, right now I am at a crossroad, I am not sure where I will go from here, I might restart the account or I will press on with this new account and take away all the losses and draws from my current one form the seasons I tanked in. If I get promoted this season, I am restarting accounts again. But I will keep this one to support old friends on it or I will try friend request you again.

I have a 2nd account i am using , but because of your current situation and the fact you ve been by my side for so long i want to give it to you so you can continue what i have been building. What do you think?
    So far i have a back to back quadruple at lvl 3, and a similar suazo player in benitez.
    Send me a reply in max 2-3 hours to know what i have to do.
    I have 200 greens and will have 200 tokens next season by promoting to gold 1.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 02-29-2020 at 03:30 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

I have worked a little in 3 seasons on this account and i want you to restart your records by taking my new account. The trophy cabinet is there, resources almost. Have to give you couple of advices with taking this new account, but your private message inbox is full somehow and can t message you there and since you don t respond in messenger i had to ask you here.
    Don t worry about the account details, it s all yours and you can modify it as you wish.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I have a 2nd account i am using , but because of your current situation and the fact you ve been by my side for so long i want to give it to you so you can continue what i have been building. What do you think?
    So far i have a back to back quadruple at lvl 3, and a similar suazo player in benitez.
    My account name has Angelos in it.
    Send me a reply in max 2-3 hours to know what i have to do.
    I have 200 greens and will have 200 tokens next season by promoting to gold 1.
    How can I get it, is that even legal? I will take it though

How can I get it, is that even legal? I will take it though

Can you log in to messenger and talk there?
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast