Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is unfortunate you have no internet but can you buy a data plan where you are located? Then you can get 4G (I am not advertising or spamming, I’m only asking if you can do that)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanksfor the advice mate,

When i got home happy to see that my cup match won with 4-1 and my league match 4-0..... later my FA matches but i trained them already....

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanksfor the advice mate,

When i got home happy to see that my cup match won with 4-1 and my league match 4-0..... later my FA matches but i trained them already....
    Alright, that is good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

7-0 league win, now 21-0 in the first five matches. The highest rated opponent "Red Devil FC" lost convincingly which is good, but I am chasing "Geldhai SV" at the moment.

Guzman has just become my club's first centurion. 100 goals (and 46 assists) in only 86 games. He is not the highest quality player, and he is in his late twenties, but he is the most reliable performer by far. I can picture having him for another couple seasons because having so many good games and a possible threepeat in the league golden boot race, his quality is improving at a rather decent pace.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

I just want to ask for help. i want to find one particular alliance but all i can remember is just the name of one club from the alliance. To whom and where can I turn for help?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Slakkky View Post
    I just want to ask for help. i want to find one particular alliance but all i can remember is just the name of one club from the alliance. To whom and where can I turn for help?
    Each association has a unique code, see if you can remember that and if you can’t, there is not much anyone can do unless you can reach out to that member.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

I remember only managers name and club name, nothing else.

Max
    I remember only managers name and club name, nothing else.
    Hmm, I am not sure there is much else I can do, maybe by chance you could see him in a live match and find out.

Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post the name.... ask in the associations section, maybe we can help

Club name: Велика Србија
    Manager name: Момчило
    Thank you!

Club name: Велика Србија
    Manager name: Момчило
    Thank you!
    I can't find him without cyrillic characters on keyboard... go to the associations icon, click on the trophy, click on "search" and introduce the name there as you wrote it, maybe you can find the FA in this way.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast