Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just won tle league for today, i put now my reserves on the pitch to safe energy in the CL....

It isenough to qualify for the next round so #2 is enough
    SuperDunk likes this.

In the league i am perfect and have only 2 competitors, with below 90 ratings so i have already won the competition imo.
    The CL guarantees me the 5th consecutive 1st place group finish. I am also favorite in that competition by far.
    In the cup i am already in the cup final, no way someone can stop me from reaching there.
    Suazo has a brilliant season with 37 goals in 16 games, a wow statistic compared to his 2 goals in his first 4 games, so he basically scored 35 goals in 12 games, almost a hattrick per game, and 17 assists.
    Only conceded 3 goals in the process.
    maloukees and HeavensAAA like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In the league i am perfect and have only 2 competitors, with below 90 ratings so i have already won the competition imo.
    The CL guarantees me the 5th consecutive 1st place group finish. I am also favorite in that competition by far.
    In the cup i am already in the cup final, no way someone can stop me from reaching there.
    Suazo has a brilliant season with 37 goals in 16 games, a wow statistic compared to his 2 goals in his first 4 games, so he basically scored 35 goals in 12 games, almost a hattrick per game, and 17 assists.
    Only conceded 3 goals in the process.
    That is good, I hope you get the quadruple this season, if I am not watching the game remember my support is with you even if if you do not get the 2% possession bonus from me being not there.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is good, I hope you get the quadruple this season, if I am not watching the game remember my support is with you even if if you do not get the 2% possession bonus from me being not there.

I know , Max, I know.
    Max likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

I tried to lose, yet I had all of my players down the middle, A D.C. in goal and no St, We won 3-2 and all of our players are exhausted.

Makes perfect sense, I attended for fun and I got my entertainment

Last edited by Max; 02-10-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Might be my first time facing a 6 star opponent this season in Super Cup if i can get there. The highest quality in CL at the moment for me is only 4 star. Was shocked to see someone in mid 90s quality in Super League this time of the season.

He started playing 19 months ago and is only level 6 having played a total of only 294 matches.

Got a few questions

1) How long do we have to be away from the game before our win rate is no longer affected by our absence?
    2) How long do we have to be away from the game before our join date gets reset to the most recent login date?
    3) How is it my potential Super Cup Opponent has so few matches after playing so many seasons, did his join date not get reset? What triggers the join date reset?

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Might be my first time facing a 6 star opponent this season in Super Cup if i can get there. The highest quality in CL at the moment for me is only 4 star. Was shocked to see someone in mid 90s quality in Super League this time of the season.

He started playing 19 months ago and is only level 6 having played a total of only 294 matches.

Got a few questions

1) How long do we have to be away from the game before our win rate is no longer affected by our absence?
    2) How long do we have to be away from the game before our join date gets reset to the most recent login date?
    3) How is it my potential Super Cup Opponent has so few matches after playing so many seasons, did his join date not get reset? What triggers the join date reset?
    I will try answer all 3 of them for you, although I might be wrong.

Your win rate would not be affected if you left, the game since you would probably lose.

I heard that it takes 72 days of complete inactivity for your join date to reset if you decide to log back in.

Your potential Super Cup opponent hasn’t played a lot of matches because he probably left for a while and then he logged back in.

I might be wrong but I hope I helped.

Last edited by Max; 02-11-2020 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Autocorrect screwed me up again.

Season 128 - Are you ready?-13.jpg Season 128 - Are you ready?-14.jpg
    My lvl 3 account is doing great this season so far.
    LVL1 i have only played 6 games out of 37 games possible, so going from that to this without buying tokens and watching ads daily i see it very impressing.
    My tactics at the start of the season where this:
    1) buy high 4* young players and let them grow during the season and their value will increase as a result and sell them at the end of the season.
    2) don t keep more than 5-6 players at the end of the season.
    Easy treble
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 02-11-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Through to the cup quarterfinal. Second half comeback at home 3-1 after drawing the first leg 1-1 against a team of similar quality. Going to face my friend in the quarterfinal who is also equally tough. If I can get past him I will be the favorite to go all the way.

Going to play the rest of the top 5 in the league over the next four days. My defense that hasn't conceded a goal yet will be put through a real test now...

Unfortunately my Champions League journey won't last long most likely. Should I get through the group, a difficult opponent awaits me, he is 96% and I am 86%. Got to hope I win my group to avoid meeting him that soon, but that's also going to be difficult. Descending to the Super League wouldn't be so bad as it would be a walk in the park judging by the teams there. But I could never bring myself to do that...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Through to the cup quarterfinal. Second half comeback at home 3-1 after drawing the first leg 1-1 against a team of similar quality. Going to face my friend in the quarterfinal who is also equally tough. If I can get past him I will be the favorite to go all the way.

Going to play the rest of the top 5 in the league over the next four days. My defense that hasn't conceded a goal yet will be put through a real test now...

Unfortunately my Champions League journey won't last long most likely. Should I get through the group, a difficult opponent awaits me, he is 96% and I am 86%. Got to hope I win my group to avoid meeting him that soon, but that's also going to be difficult. Descending to the Super League wouldn't be so bad as it would be a walk in the park judging by the teams there. But I could never bring myself to do that...
    You aren t Man UTD, are you?
    DoctorRedDevil likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast