Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You aren t Man UTD, are you?
    I support Man United. But on Top Eleven that's not me.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

(Post deleted never mind)
    Last edited by Max; 02-11-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will try answer all 3 of them for you, although I might be wrong.

Your win rate would not be affected if you left, the game since you would probably lose.

I heard that it takes 72 days of complete inactivity for your join date to reset if you decide to log back in.

Your potential Super Cup opponent hasn’t played a lot of matches because he probably left for a while and then he logged back in.

I might be wrong but I hope I helped.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Thanks Max. Though I am still lost as to why he played only 294 matches, has a join date 19 months ago and had no join date reset despite not playing for more than 72 days. Anyway its not important, just for knowledge sake.

Also if I did intend to stop for a break, I need to know how long contracts need to last if I wanted my team to win as many as possible before they take me out of the competitions.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Thanks Max. Though I am still lost as to why he played only 294 matches, has a join date 19 months ago and had no join date reset despite not playing for more than 72 days. Anyway its not important, just for knowledge sake.

Also if I did intend to stop for a break, I need to know how long contracts need to last if I wanted my team to win as many as possible before they take me out of the competitions.
    I am not sure on that last one to be honest.

I helped as much as I can, I have left for sixty days on an old account so I can’t say for certain how long that will last.

If you are talking about player contracts, they can last up to 3 seasons as far as I know.

And if it is to do with the competitions, if you are inactive you may lose a lot of games and you could get knocked out of the the knockout competitions pretty quickly, as for the league?, I think it could take up to 72 days I think to get dispelled from that and have your account deleted.

Again this sender may not be perfect.

What's the tiebreaker in CL group stages on T11? Overall goal difference or head to head between the two teams?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    What's the tiebreaker in CL group stages on T11? Overall goal difference or head to head between the two teams?
    h2h .
    I m still around, LOL!

1vs1 should be as far as I remembah xD

Max
    The steps are as follows from the top eleven set of tie breaker rules (they are quite similar to Uefa’s but are easier to grasp)

1. Highest number of points.
    2. The best goal difference from the group matches played between teams level on points.
    3. The highest number of goals scored between teams that are level.
    4. The highest number of goals scored away from home between the teams that are level.
    5. If two teams are still level after applying steps 1-4, repeat the steps and apply the above criteria exclusively to the two teams concerned. If the two teams still remain level, criteria 6 and 7 should be applied.
    6. The best goal difference from all group matches played.
    7. Highest number of goals scored from all group matches played.

And then I would say they would do a playoff to see who will claim top of the group or to see who goes through to the next round. I don’t think such a scenario has played out before, I have never seen a playoff to decide the group winner/playoff to advance to the following round.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    The steps are as follows from the top eleven set of tie breaker rules (they are quite similar to Uefa’s but are easier to grasp)

1. Highest number of points.
    2. The best goal difference from the group matches played between teams level on points.
    3. The highest number of goals scored between teams that are level.
    4. The highest number of goals scored away from home between the teams that are level.
    5. If two teams are still level after applying steps 1-4, repeat the steps and apply the above criteria exclusively to the two teams concerned. If the two teams still remain level, criteria 6 and 7 should be applied.
    6. The best goal difference from all group matches played.
    7. Highest number of goals scored from all group matches played.

And then I would say they would do a playoff to see who will claim top of the group or to see who goes through to the next round. I don’t think such a scenario has played out before, I have never seen a playoff to decide the group winner/playoff to advance to the following round.

lol where did I saw a 1vs1 between 2 teams... now I forgot xD

Cheers guys.

A while ago I barely scrapped through the group stages. Even though the table said I finished third, I got scheduled to play last 16 knockout round. Ended up winning the trophy. God bless head to head I guess.

Depending on what happens tomorrow, the head to head can be decisive for either my qualification to the knockout stages or even for the tiebreak between first and second place. Could be dramatic conclusion in store.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast