Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Fell behind 2-0 early and had my midfielder sent off but got a draw that sealed my qualification to last 16. Could have even won the game as I had plenty more chances while in the last minute my player got at the end of the corner delivery but missed the goal. I will top the group if I win game 6 by a couple of goals.

Doesn't feel as great as it should because I am clearly an impostor in the CL knockouts, no chance to win there. Already starting to regret not descending into the Super League.

The more positive news are in the league, as usual. Played the league leader who had a perfect winning start and defeated him at his ground 3-1. Guzman with a hat trick. Opponent's late consolation goal was the first one I have conceded in this league season.

Season 128 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Going to play fourth tomorrow and third the day after. "Red Devil FC" is the highest quality team so I would like to get a good result against him the most.

Four of my league opponents are holding the treble (one of the trebles includes Super League), five of them have a CL, six have the cup, and seven have the league. Makes me sick wondering what kind of junk competition some of them faced last season.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I am soo screwed this season. Ok i am about to rant here.

I just lost a CL game. As if a draw last week wasnt enough. And my team really is **** right now, they simply cant score. Same players who scored more than 300 goals in each of the last 3 seasons now cant even score 80 in 20 games. But are still conceding as consistently as previous seasons. Why am i not surprised?

I know what you’re thinking. My competition is stronger this season. Not at all. Same as always. League all 2 star teams except a 4 star team that is tied with me on points and undefeated as well. I mean who is going to lose to a 2 star team. Me! Thats what happened in today’s CL match. WTF!

I have a bad feeling i am not going to do well this season. Very bad feeling. The wins don’t come easy this season and i have not even played a 5 star team yet. Oddly enough, my B team has been scoring more and seems to be the stronger team while being 30 percent weaker. I don’t know what to make of this. Should i powertrain some more, i mean will it help? As it is, i will not be facing any 5 star teams until my cup finals and the highest rating in CL is 72. It doesnt make sense to waste the greens. My squad is around 104 now.
    Do not worry to much most important is that you qualify for the next round..

Maybe you have to do a little powertrain your key players in their white skills.... if they are still young!
    Just keep your focus.... at the end of season are the cups and titles

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Sorry, Silly! But I think you re making a big fuss out of nothing.You said that you feel you d waste greens if you train them now but you have to remember that players after 20y of age don t train as fast as the 18-19-20y old players.I wasted thousands of greens so far and I am the same level as you, my team is wealthy enough to stand anything and relatively have the budget for the next season kind of settled.
    Being trolled during the season is great because you know that you will be winning everything at the end of the season.I ve seen your team and is nothing special , at least compared to my and AAA s team.
    You should distinct one thing from now: your account is either made so you can easily win trebles every season just like my 2nd team, or it is as competitive as it s fun.
    Compared to my situation from lvl 2 and lvl 4 your complaints are rather silly. See what I did there? ))
    If you care about those stupid records it s your problem, but eventually the best teams lose.
    Lol you sure know how to kick a man when he is down. Mate, we all get annoyed from time to time and need to whine and rant. So this is just how i do it,

Yes, you team and heavens is better than mine and there are also 130 plus quality teams who are better than you. So what?
    Do you think those managers who manage teams above 130 q with high whites are better than you? He overtrains then gets tougher draws then losses and whines as well.
    I am not saying i wont train but you really need to look at my opponents. There shouldn’t be a need and i do not have 1 star players who can drag my team quality down to 1 percent after overtraining.

Like you said, your second team achieves trebles with alot more success than your first. Its the same manager without the overtraining right.
    We all go through trolls but i guess i should just kept my mouth shut when things are bad and only boast about the good? Yes it is my problem that i valued my unbeaten streak. It was also your problem that you lost in those finals after you arrogantly claimed that you would win everything with that fantastic team of yours. We share our problems here. Its a forum!

And mate, you are extremely competitive. But even with forum postings? My situation is silly compared to yours just because you lose in the finals? Its is exactly like what you said, your first team isn’t made out to win trebles like your second team. One is competitive and one is for fun.

There are many teams who win all trophies like your second team and mine at low levels. It doesnt make us better managers. It only shows we know how the system works.

just to be friendly like you after saying annoying stuff
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-13-2020 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I did say that people have these results at least once to three time’s a season, well it wasin my case, but a 200 game unbeaten streak is a lot to lose, yes I would be disappointed but, his streak lasted more than 4 seasons, I agree you had much worse though, 2 Champions League Final losses to much weaker teams, I did say that too, getting trolled now is better than in the finals.

but still Sillybq and I like out stats along with our trophies .

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Superdunk doesnt bother about the stats and because of that. He ridicules and discredits me. However, he like stats with regards to player goals and accomplishments. Just not the team streak stats.

It has nothing to do with his competitiveness and him only liking what he wins while discrediting what he losses.

I play my way and will not be affected by his sore loser attitude

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Do not worry to much most important is that you qualify for the next round..

Maybe you have to do a little powertrain your key players in their white skills.... if they are still young!
    Just keep your focus.... at the end of season are the cups and titles
    Thanks mate. I will powertrain abit more for the 18 and 19 year olds. Definitely made it next round. If i get eliminated from CL group stage after manipulating at my level, i think i really should quit playing lol. All the best to you too!
    maloukees likes this.

Superdunk doesnt bother about the stats and because of that. He ridicules and discredits me. However, he like stats with regards to player goals and accomplishments. Just not the team streak stats.

It has nothing to do with his competitiveness and him only liking what he wins while discrediting what he losses.

I play my way and will not be affected by his sore loser attitude
    I took your first response to me as granted, even tho i think you kind of pushed the bar a little high than you should have.
    But telling me that i have a sore loser attitude is disrespectful to me and i can t let you get away with it and i am expecting an apology for that.
    I didn t discredited your way of playing, but i think you exagerated with your complaints for nothing, all because of a stupid 200 games without losing against sh33ty teams.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    I am soo screwed this season. Ok i am about to rant here.

I just lost a CL game. As if a draw last week wasnt enough. And my team really is **** right now, they simply cant score. Same players who scored more than 300 goals in each of the last 3 seasons now cant even score 80 in 20 games. But are still conceding as consistently as previous seasons. Why am i not surprised?

I know what you’re thinking. My competition is stronger this season. Not at all. Same as always. League all 2 star teams except a 4 star team that is tied with me on points and undefeated as well. I mean who is going to lose to a 2 star team. Me! Thats what happened in today’s CL match. WTF!

I have a bad feeling i am not going to do well this season. Very bad feeling. The wins don’t come easy this season and i have not even played a 5 star team yet. Oddly enough, my B team has been scoring more and seems to be the stronger team while being 30 percent weaker. I don’t know what to make of this. Should i powertrain some more, i mean will it help? As it is, i will not be facing any 5 star teams until my cup finals and the highest rating in CL is 72. It doesnt make sense to waste the greens. My squad is around 104 now.
    @Sillybq

I am totally with you on this. There must be some significant changes to the team performance when compared with last season. The engine seems to favour less for goals scored by AML/R this season, and favours more for defenders.

A few things that happens that very nearly screwed things up here as well that it never happened in the last 3 seasons (except that I lost my last CL final to a 2% better team - which was like a 50/50, so there was actually nothing much that I could do when the opponent scored 2 late goals). I can nearly fully blame myself that I have been taking the chance on stop-gaps GKs for seasons and finally I got the just punishment for being stingy. Without a doubt, I paid that 37T and 120 greens to power-train a proper recommended 19yo FT GK on day 2 and then another 25T and 120 greens on a 18yo ML/DL/DC to try plugging the gaps and minimise the stupid goals from being conceded.

And you can guess what’s happened right after the new additions. My 115%+ team could only win by 3 or 4 goals against league opponents of 35% when I could easily thrashed those 60% by 7 or more last season. And then even worse is a 5-1 win against a 35% team, 1-0 win against a 36% team and then a 1-1 draw against a 64% team in the last 2 CL games. And obviously my defenders are at least 3* better than attackers, and I at least match the same number of def vs att and mid vid mid, so it is borderline ridiculous that my attackers can only score 2 goals in 2 CL matches. Conceding to 2 40%- teams in 3 CL matches is borderline ridiculous.

My always reliable 145% AML who always average 2.2+ goals in the league has now only scored 18 goals in 10 games. Only 1 hattrick. That is a 20% drop when his best ability stat only got a lot better from last season (245% finishing, with 200%+ in all creativity, speed and header). And somehow the supposedly 88% back-up ST can match my main 115% ST (with 214% finishing as he got top scorer for 4 seasons before my AML joins) in goalscoring ratio of 0.8-0.9 per game.

Do feel your pain in losing your unbeaten streak as you surely did the right thing in match preparation and subs in matches. Lost mine with a 110% team vs 75% in a CL 2nd leg tie when I thrashed the opponent 7-0 in the first leg. Just keep preparing the team as usual and it will be back to normal soon.

My backup MR, ST and MC are performing well unexpectedly , and sometimes even better than the 1.5* better first-11, so maybe this season you could try starting with backup players more often and try the ‘chemistry’ combination when they were starting together. Power-training after 1st week is like losing 4% on your expected top player for seasons (around 50-60 greens vs earlier), so maybe hold on until next season for a new 18yo FT. Exception is you find a 98-99% 2/3-position with SA then may still be worth it.

Since your opponents are weak in general (easier draw than last season like mine without the youth factor like the previous), maybe try spending a few Ts in a few 75%-85% 3-position 19-21yo players (18yo is more expensive) as subs and use them as starters to mix up the chemistry to replace the existing non-performing ones. They should be good enough to win the games against 40%- teams.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I took your first response to me as granted, even tho i think you kind of pushed the bar a little high than you should have.
    But telling me that i have a sore loser attitude is disrespectful to me and i can t let you get away with it and i am expecting an apology for that.
    I didn t discredited your way of playing, but i think you exagerated with your complaints for nothing, all because of a stupid 200 games without losing against sh33ty teams.
    Ok mate. I might have been abit harsh and you get my sincere apologies for the sore loser bit. However, there are many people who complain when they get trolled. I am just one of many. What are you picking on me specifically? I got trolled and lost my streak which is more than enough reason to flip and have an episode. Do i need to be called silly and have my record discredited. 200 games against ****ty teams is still good, no? Especially with the effect of trolls?

You say my reaction is exaggerated but thats your opinion and it angered me so i gave you my no holds barred opinion as well. I don’t know what motivates you but i track certain players and i make a mental note to compete. Plus when i first joined the forum, a manipulator said i do not have what it takes to manipulate and win like him. He has a really good undefeated streak and i lost my best chance to catch up and prove my worth. All of us have our own reasons why we react and behave the way we do. You being an experienced player might not have been disrespected and treated like a newbie. I was and feel the need to prove myself.

Anyway i will just say i have every right to post my ‘exaggerated’ complains and you have a right to your opinion which i felt wasn't very nice either. But i have a right to fight back and the cycle continues. I cant see why you cant be sympathetic or hold back instead if you do not like me or what i said. You mentioned the forum was quiet but who is going to dare post anything if they get slammed and discredited for making an unworthy post?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    @Sillybq

I am totally with you on this. There must be some significant changes to the team performance when compared with last season. The engine seems to favour less for goals scored by AML/R this season, and favours more for defenders.

A few things that happens that very nearly screwed things up here as well that it never happened in the last 3 seasons (except that I lost my last CL final to a 2% better team - which was like a 50/50, so there was actually nothing much that I could do when the opponent scored 2 late goals). I can nearly fully blame myself that I have been taking the chance on stop-gaps GKs for seasons and finally I got the just punishment for being stingy. Without a doubt, I paid that 37T and 120 greens to power-train a proper recommended 19yo FT GK on day 2 and then another 25T and 120 greens on a 18yo ML/DL/DC to try plugging the gaps and minimise the stupid goals from being conceded.

And you can guess what’s happened right after the new additions. My 115%+ team could only win by 3 or 4 goals against league opponents of 35% when I could easily thrashed those 60% by 7 or more last season. And then even worse is a 5-1 win against a 35% team, 1-0 win against a 36% team and then a 1-1 draw against a 64% team in the last 2 CL games. And obviously my defenders are at least 3* better than attackers, and I at least match the same number of def vs att and mid vid mid, so it is borderline ridiculous that my attackers can only score 2 goals in 2 CL matches. Conceding to 2 40%- teams in 3 CL matches is borderline ridiculous.

My always reliable 145% AML who always average 2.2+ goals in the league has now only scored 18 goals in 10 games. Only 1 hattrick. That is a 20% drop when his best ability stat only got a lot better from last season (245% finishing, with 200%+ in all creativity, speed and header). And somehow the supposedly 88% back-up ST can match my main 115% ST (with 214% finishing as he got top scorer for 4 seasons before my AML joins) in goalscoring ratio of 0.8-0.9 per game.

Do feel your pain in losing your unbeaten streak as you surely did the right thing in match preparation and subs in matches. Lost mine with a 110% team vs 75% in a CL 2nd leg tie when I thrashed the opponent 7-0 in the first leg. Just keep preparing the team as usual and it will be back to normal soon.

My backup MR, ST and MC are performing well unexpectedly , and sometimes even better than the 1.5* better first-11, so maybe this season you could try starting with backup players more often and try the ‘chemistry’ combination when they were starting together. Power-training after 1st week is like losing 4% on your expected top player for seasons (around 50-60 greens vs earlier), so maybe hold on until next season for a new 18yo FT. Exception is you find a 98-99% 2/3-position with SA then may still be worth it.

Since your opponents are weak in general (easier draw than last season like mine without the youth factor like the previous), maybe try spending a few Ts in a few 75%-85% 3-position 19-21yo players (18yo is more expensive) as subs and use them as starters to mix up the chemistry to replace the existing non-performing ones. They should be good enough to win the games against 40%- teams.
    Thanks HeavensAAA. I had hoped i was the only one affected so i can just mark it down as a bad season. But if others are affected, it might be tougher in general for all of us moving forward.

I do have about 9 players on the bench within the range you mentioned 75-85. I do not have many multiposition players but 7 slots is just right to cover all fielded positions with the few multiposition players i have. Yup my B team is performing better than my first team this season. Most notably in league with regards to goalscoring. But sometimes when the game wants you to lose. There is really nothing much that can be done about it.

I actually did powertrain at the start but i do not take it to the levels you and superdunk do. The players i track are about the same percentage as me and do well too. But i do sell alot of players, 14 out of 28 minimum every season so my competition is always weak. This is the first season i am facing a scoring issue. I think i might make some drastic changes next season if nothing changes soon.

I will heed your advice, stay calm and continue my daily training which the help of your bonus training regime! Hope things change soon! Good luck to us both!
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Max
    Ok mate. I might have been abit harsh and you get my sincere apologies for the sore loser bit. However, there are many people who complain when they get trolled. I am just one of many. What are you picking on me specifically? I got trolled and lost my streak which is more than enough reason to flip and have an episode. Do i need to be called silly and have my record discredited. 200 games against ****ty teams is still good, no? Especially with the effect of trolls?

You say my reaction is exaggerated but thats your opinion and it angered me so i gave you my no holds barred opinion as well. I don’t know what motivates you but i track certain players and i make a mental note to compete. Plus when i first joined the forum, a manipulator said i do not have what it takes to manipulate and win like him. He has a really good undefeated streak and i lost my best chance to catch up and prove my worth. All of us have our own reasons why we react and behave the way we do. You being an experienced player might not have been disrespected and treated like a newbie. I was and feel the need to prove myself.

Anyway i will just say i have every right to post my ‘exaggerated’ complains and you have a right to your opinion which i felt wasn't very nice either. But i have a right to fight back and the cycle continues. I cant see why you cant be sympathetic or hold back instead if you do not like me or what i said. You mentioned the forum was quiet but who is going to dare post anything if they get slammed and discredited for making an unworthy post?
    I feel the need to put my input here again. I agree with you, you are right, you are just one of many who got trolled, I won’t call the teams you played “****ty”, yes there was some abandoned ones but you had a few active contenders if I remember correctly, but you destroyed them.

I don’t really see you exaggerating, I would call it justified as you lost your 200+ unbeaten to a 2 star rated team, yes I made the prediction that your run would come to an end but I would have hoped it would have come to an end against another good manager, or one who gave it their all against you and attended the match. I have freaked out over drawing to a 14% weaker team who was mid table (lol) I was exaggerating, not you.

You are a good player and your record should have ended, although I did see it coming , like I said at the end of the season, it didn’t expect it in this kind of match. Yes losing does happen, but this sort of game is a troll, I would say it is good to get it now than in a final (but it is still frustrating to lose an unbeaten streak that you have spent at least 4-5 months working on)

And he did say you played “****ty” teams, I don’t think your record should be discredited, when I got abandoned teams in the server, I still lost 1 or 2 games a season, so this record is good.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast