Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I only got addicted when I tried to win the Champions League, as I said, it took me more than 2 and a half years to win it? After being knocked out in six or seven Semi Finals and losing the Final 3 times, I won it twice in two seasons and then I took a break.

Now, I am on my way out of the game, I will be active one season and then be active another.

I would say I will be in the forum 1 year at most on the forum until I go into permanent inactivity.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Im at a point i want to try to win it all with my new account, now level 5, i learned before from my mistakes... until going good..

Just qualify fir the next CL, and 1 point behind in the league, tom the 1st leg of the cup... my feeling in my league mostly 2 teams run for the title me and the leader.. any lose of points can be means lose of the title

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Im at a point i want to try to win it all with my new account, now level 5, i learned before from my mistakes... until going good..

Just qualify fir the next CL, and 1 point behind in the league, tom the 1st leg of the cup... my feeling in my league mostly 2 teams run for the title me and the leader.. any lose of points can be means lose of the title
    It will be hard in a title race, I lost a title race where first second and 3rd were level with six days to go. It wasn’t close in the end but I know how frustrating it is to lose points in a multi team title race.

For me too... the forum is also a fun part of the game..

I got really addict to this game...

It is just to figure out how to win the titles, without spending any hard cash.

Good luck. Looks like another quadruple season for you

I learn alot from the forum. Also i like that i can keep posting updates in my team showcase and maybe next time look back and see how i developed as a player. The forum is more educational rather than fun for me
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-18-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Going flawless on my main account lately.
    My 2nd account registered the first non win result today, a draw 0-0.
    I m still around, LOL!

13-0 aggregate win in the CL last 16 stage. In the second leg Guzman became my first player to score six goals in a game, unfortunately a yellow card got him suspended for the first quarterfinal match.

Still doing well in the league, only 2 draws and 3 goals conceded in 15 games, and I will play my nearest chaser in two days, three points between us. Cup semifinal tomorrow, me and my opponent are dead even in quality, the winner will be a massive favorite in the final. Champions League, I have a shot at the semifinal but nothing beyond that. Crucial few days coming up.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Going flawless on my main account lately.
    My 2nd account registered the first non win result today, a draw 0-0.
    Your first account is doing great, one troll draw which is not good but it’s okay, you should win the rest of your games. You were close to winning every game in a season but you lost the CL Final, hopefully you can win it back to back this time, Good luck. I’m glad I managed to get to both of your games today.

SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Your first account is doing great, one troll draw which is not good but it’s okay, you should win the rest of your games. You were close to winning every game in a season but you lost the CL Final, hopefully you can win it back to back this time, Good luck. I’m glad I managed to get to both of your games today.

Thanks a lot, mate. Even i didn t watched both of my games.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Thanks a lot, mate. Even i didn t watched both of my games.
    You are welcome,

Famous
    I think i just lost my league title lost against #3 with 4-2 while #1 has easy match so normally 4 points behind him... need a lot of luck to make this to a new league title...

Later the cup semi hope for the best that one today so i close with a good feeling this day

Pathetic stuff. Led 3-0 at halftime but the opponent rescued a 3-3 draw in the 1st leg of the cup semifinal. And I actually started attending the match at 2-0. Got to win away now.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast