Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yup I would too. I would train till I am league best quality as well. It might get the first guy trolled. Just a suggestion
    Thanks for the support,

Just won the league match against #4 with 4-0.. and my CL semi with 5-1 in my home game...so that looks like a final also
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanks for the support,

Just won the league match against #4 with 4-0.. and my CL semi with 5-1 in my home game...so that looks like a final also
    Impressive win bro. And against a tough opponent! Congrats. Do your CL and Cup opponents also have such high quality?

Predictably I was destroyed 1-5 in the home leg of the CL semifinal. Had no chance against a team nearly 20% stronger than mine. Which brings me to what I wanted to ask a few days ago already. How does one "manipulate draws"? By assembling a weaker first eleven going into the new season or does something more complex have to be done?

Anyway, all my focus is now on the league. 3 points ahead and one of the two crucial games coming up tomorrow. If I win it, the title is 90% mine.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Predictably I was destroyed 1-5 in the home leg of the CL semifinal. Had no chance against a team nearly 20% stronger than mine. Which brings me to what I wanted to ask a few days ago already. How does one "manipulate draws"? By assembling a weaker first eleven going into the new season or does something more complex have to be done?

Anyway, all my focus is now on the league. 3 points ahead and one of the two crucial games coming up tomorrow. If I win it, the title is 90% mine.
    Hmmm mine was 5-1 as well and so was maloukees. Pure coincidence?
    The draw takes the quality of your best 14 players irrespective of whether they are on your bench or in your youth academy.

So the guide recommends to keep 8 of your best players and 6 of your worst. Sell the rest and Release your youth players. If your youth players are the lowest quality you have, keep them.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...w-win-cup.html
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Famous
    Impressive win bro. And against a tough opponent! Congrats. Do your CL and Cup opponents also have such high quality?
    These are my opponents in th CL and the cup.... most close to me was the CL final what I won in the first semi, normally the margin between us is enough for a final...

The cup final is at 1am that is sleeping time I hope that I get support from TE friends so I can win that back to back.
    Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-25_094236_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-25_094357_www.topeleven.com.jpg
    Sillybq likes this.

Pro
    Hmmm mine was 5-1 as well and so was maloukees. Pure coincidence?
    The draw takes the quality of your best 14 players irrespective of whether they are on your bench or in your youth academy.

So the guide recommends to keep 8 of your best players and 6 of your worst. Sell the rest and Release your youth players. If your youth players are the lowest quality you have, keep them.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...w-win-cup.html
    Tried and tested with 8 players would surely work. Usually that would give you an advantage of close to 30%+ in finals, unless drawn with similar manipulating teams or scout buying players (Last season a league opponent did buy 8 scout players to fight for the title with me and he still lost , so this does happen even when it is rare).

And if one has 5 x 1* players, even 9 players would work, as I have done by bringing 9 players of average quality of 120%. Best opponent is ‘only’ 95% in CL final and 83% in Cup final when both started their season around 72-73%, when mine starts the season around 110% with 2 additions of 90% players to complete the first-11 and now is 121% after strengthening.

Will update further on 10 players brought forward next season to see if it works as well.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    These are my opponents in th CL and the cup.... most close to me was the CL final what I won in the first semi, normally the margin between us is enough for a final...

The cup final is at 1am that is sleeping time I hope that I get support from TE friends so I can win that back to back.
    Very nice for such a large-margin first-leg win in a semi. That means you can bench all your starters who are already on 1 yellow card and ensure them to be available for the final.

And you’d rather beat this opponent in the semi than facing them in the final too.

Good luck with your CL final!
    maloukees likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Very nice for such a large-margin first-leg win in a semi. That means you can bench all your starters who are already on 1 yellow card and ensure them to be available for the final.

And you’d rather beat this opponent in the semi than facing them in the final too.

Good luck with your CL final!
    Thanks mate....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2020-02-25_094236_www.topeleven.com.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	132172

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2020-02-25_094357_www.topeleven.com.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	132173
    Thats pretty competitive. This is with partial manipulation? I remember you mentioning you try to keep the full starting eleven to minimise the day 1 madness. Good luck mate. Cup finals later!
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Tried and tested with 8 players would surely work. Usually that would give you an advantage of close to 30%+ in finals, unless drawn with similar manipulating teams or scout buying players (Last season a league opponent did buy 8 scout players to fight for the title with me and he still lost , so this does happen even when it is rare).

And if one has 5 x 1* players, even 9 players would work, as I have done by bringing 9 players of average quality of 120%. Best opponent is ‘only’ 95% in CL final and 83% in Cup final when both started their season around 72-73%, when mine starts the season around 110% with 2 additions of 90% players to complete the first-11 and now is 121% after strengthening.

Will update further on 10 players brought forward next season to see if it works as well.
    You know that 20 to 30 percent advantage in quality in the finals. I think i only benefitted from it only half the time. It might be my formation or tactical issues as i have had many close shaves. Keeping 10 players already? 1 stars finally low enough Need more time for mine, started preparing too late.

Cup finals oppo Almost 90
    CL final oppo Almost 80
    SuperCup Oppo if i get there Almost 100

I am 112 now. Good luck for the Cup finals!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-25-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast