Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Blakark
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Forced Promotion: Season 128

Rookie

Forced Promotion: Season 128

My club finished 9th place at Level 22 last season with only the top 8 clubs in our league due for promotion. How is it that I am now promoted to Level 23?
    Also if this promo is a “kind gift” from Nordeus, how come I’m not qualified for Super league? They change the rules for their business benefits always.
    Last edited by Blakark; 02-03-2020 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Unfinished message

Hehe

Sent from stupid app stop revealing my phone's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    My club finished 9th place at Level 22 last season with only the top 8 clubs in our league due for promotion. How is it that I am now promoted to Level 23?
    Also if this promo is a “kind gift” from Nordeus, how come I’m not qualified for Super league? They change the rules for their business benefits always.
    It happens sometimes, when there would not be enough players in the higher league to create a new league. The higher you get in level and closer to the top of the server, the more likely this is going to happen. I'm Level 71 and 3 levels off top and in my league the 12th placed also got promoted for example.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It happens sometimes, when there would not be enough players in the higher league to create a new league. The higher you get in level and closer to the top of the server, the more likely this is going to happen. I'm Level 71 and 3 levels off top and in my league the 12th placed also got promoted for example.
    Okay, if this is done for competitive fairness why then don’t the “un-lucky” Level up teams (Club) get qualified for Super League at least? Is it fair to force Level up your club to stronger competition and not get equality? Nordeus always change the rules to fit their purposes and for their business benefit, rarely do they do for good will and benefits of Managers.

Okay, if this is done for competitive fairness why then don’t the “un-lucky” Level up teams (Club) get qualified for Super League at least? Is it fair to force Level up your club to stronger competition and not get equality? Nordeus always change the rules to fit their purposes and for their business benefit, rarely do they do for good will and benefits of Managers.
    I really can't tell you why these teams are not qualified for the super league, it would be quite nice.
    It's not a change, it has been like this for a long time, but maybe you weren't in the position to be affected until this point. At the end it doesn't really matter does it? If you play a league higher or not, you will always play vs opponents around your quality anyways.

You are not qualified because you didn't reach the 8th spot and because this is a mechanism to fill empty spots in higher levels. Next time, if you won't promote, try to be 12th+

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I really can't tell you why these teams are not qualified for the super league, it would be quite nice.
    It's not a change, it has been like this for a long time, but maybe you weren't in the position to be affected until this point. At the end it doesn't really matter does it? If you play a league higher or not, you will always play vs opponents around your quality anyways.
    Hey thanks Der Ryan, your info about this sudden baffles is much appreciated. It’s a relief to at least know something as I’m still awaiting an “official” response from Nordeus after over 72hrs since my enquiry with them about this topic. Cheers!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well @Blakark it's not something new.
    As Khris said, very one who 's trying to stay same League lv, goes for 10-14 pos.

Also in the League rules, the mention that there are some cases where a team could promote or not despite the classic 1-8 or 9-14.
    That's a bad surprise when it's happening for 1st time.
    Lesson learned
    dave1311 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    [QUOTE=nikolgiorgos;652431]Well @Blakark it's not something new.
    As Khris said, very one who 's trying to stay same League lv, goes for 10-14 pos.

Also in the League rules, the mention that there are some cases where a team could promote or not despite the classic 1-8 or 9-14.
    That's a bad surprise when it's happening for 1st time.
    Lesson learned

Thanks everyone... True, It’s a surprise for me because I was used to the promoted 1-8 rules. Not trying to stay same level and I won’t mind being at 8th ranking at least then I will be qualified for the SL comp. Yes lesson learned! ;>)

Addicted
    it says exceptions may apply to make it a fair competitions for all top eleven managers