Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Perverse Videos

I'm with most people here, I don't even watch the videos. I put them on in the background while I am doing other stuff and just watch my token count increase, I couldn't even tell you what videos I've watched....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    I'm with most people here, I don't even watch the videos. I put them on in the background while I am doing other stuff and just watch my token count increase, I couldn't even tell you what videos I've watched....
    Yes - but if you maybe know: a lot of kids are playing here too. I dont wanna see my daughter watching a video where animals are killed and gutted.....
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Yes - but if you maybe know: a lot of kids are playing here too. I dont wanna see my daughter watching a video where animals are killed and gutted.....
    yes, tokens or not, it is not worth it. just bad taste on the part of Nordeus for not screening them

hey guys... but where do you watch these videos, where do they appear?
    tnx!

Play on topeleven.com rather than the FB app, you can usually watch videos and earn tokens.
    I also just hit 'play' and forget about the videos, but if I saw anything like the OP described, I'd send a complaint to Nordeus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123