Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By WorstElevenMike
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: New team already have losses?

New team already have losses?

Hey guys, when I create a new team half way through the season it already has a number of W/D/L's in the club all time records, I'm assuming this is because I'm taking over from a previous team and given their current stats? I'm wondering if I create a new team at the end of the season will it be a fresh team with 0 on all W/D/L's?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WorstElevenMike View Post
    Hey guys, when I create a new team half way through the season it already has a number of W/D/L's in the club all time records, I'm assuming this is because I'm taking over from a previous team and given their current stats? I'm wondering if I create a new team at the end of the season will it be a fresh team with 0 on all W/D/L's?
    This is because you started playing once the new season started, so, basically, at level 1 the league was created once season started -2 sundays ago, as the season always lasts after 28 days- and basically, you did a takeover of a existing bot team, which became your team.

Remember that the season don't start for you, when you create the Top Eleven team, Top Eleven seasons start and have a ending the same day for all managers, so, thats the main reason.
    Now you can try to promote, or stay out of the Top 8 to repeat the level 1 stronger.

Max

New team already have losses?

Quote Originally Posted by WorstElevenMike View Post
    Two things before we get started, 1 welcome to the forum. 2. That is a good question, when I joined, I used to be confused about this too but I soon learned.

The reason why your team has losses and draws after a certain amount of time in the season is due to being controlled by a bot before you log into your account, if you check the match report when you log in, in the previous match, your team will have a funky name such as FC Faded or something weird like that.

If you create your team on the last day of the season, it will not be a fresh team with 0’s, it will allocate you a random league position that you can check, but do nothing about since the season is over.

The only way you can get a fresh column of 0’s is if you log in on the first day of the new season. So the next season is Season 129 which will start on Sunday, March 1st 2020.
    The new season starts the same day for every manager.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-18-2020 at 11:20 AM.