Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I wasn’t trying to stir ****, I was giving my opinions.

To be honest, I do not like people tanking but I am not going to stop anyone from doing it as it is their choice to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Okok I got it. You probably don't like multiple account Upselling and manipulation either. I get it. You are the player who wants everything to be fair and just.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Okok I got it. You probably don't like multiple account Upselling and manipulation either. I get it. You are the player who wants everything to be fair and just.
    I don’t agree to it, but if people are taking breaks and doing that I see it as acceptable, if you do it full time is when I don’t like it, I won’t stop anyone from doing it, it is really their choice.

I only want a fair game for all users.

Pro
    Having as many as 20 accounts by 1 single individual in itself may already be in breach of T&Cs of TE, Facebook and/or Apple ID.

It is well known that Facebook does not allow duplicate profiles of any single individual. It is really difficult to create multiple emails and then Apple IDs without having multiple phone numbers for verification from a single IP address. And unless you have some 15 different devices to ‘Play as Guest’, and that is highly unlikely too.

Moderators should really look into this seriously as TE could be in real trouble if they knowingly allow individuals to abuse and manipulate those multiple logins when Facebook and Apple ID logins are concerned.
    Sillybq and maloukees like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I don’t agree to it, but if people are taking breaks and doing that I see it as acceptable, if you do it full time is when I don’t like it, I won’t stop anyone from doing it, it is really their choice.

I only want a fair game for all users.

Yup I am appreciative that you are considerate. Like I said, it SEEMED like you were trying to stir ****. I didn't say you were. That was my opinion on how I saw your remarks. After all you spoke on my behalf and made assumptions on my skills and abilities.

All I can say is a game is never fair as it is profit driven. Players like you do not spend nor watch videos want a level playing field. I prefer a system where there is a clear advantage for players who invest time and effort. There would also be a camp that want money to make a much bigger difference that's advantageous to them.

Max
    Yup I am appreciative that you are considerate. Like I said, it SEEMED like you were trying to stir ****. I didn't say you were. That was my opinion on how I saw your remarks. After all you spoke on my behalf and made assumptions on my skills and abilities.

All I can say is a game is never fair as it is profit driven. Players like you do not spend nor watch videos want a level playing field. I prefer a system where there is a clear advantage for players who invest time and effort. There would also be a camp that want money to make a much bigger difference that's advantageous to them.
    That is true I know that it is profit driven so that is why I don’t bother doing anything with it. I don’t mind an advantage for those who pay but not a huge one. I prefer to just use my playing style and just hope I don’t get anyone over 100% in quality because 100% is my limit with my teams, the highest I got to was 101.3 on an old account.

I used to put time and effort by watching all the ads and doing training and supporting friends.

I don’t do so anymore, all I do now I support friends in matches because am on my way out, I like to watch top eleven YouTube videos sometimes just to see how other people play. As I said, I plan to leave soon, I am not sticking around for much longer,
    I mean it this time, I will continue to support friends and help others on the forum but that is as far as I will go.

That is true I know that it is profit driven so that is why I don’t bother doing anything with it. I don’t mind an advantage for those who pay but not a huge one. I prefer to just use my playing style and just hope I don’t get anyone over 100% in quality because 100% is my limit with my teams, the highest I got to was 101.3 on an old account.

I used to put time and effort by watching all the ads and doing training and supporting friends.

I don’t do so anymore, all I do now I support friends in matches because am on my way out, I like to watch top eleven YouTube videos sometimes just to see how other people play. As I said, I plan to leave soon, I am not sticking around for much longer,
    I mean it this time, I will continue to support friends and help others on the forum but that is as far as I will go.

Well those who pay have to pay alot more as Nordeus revenue income from digital advertising is massive. Which probably explains why there isn't much advantage in spending money. Diglett says buy 1k tokens and win all though. I googled it and found nothing. All I got were pissed off people when they realised they paid to face tankers. Lol

Max
    Well those who pay have to pay alot more as Nordeus revenue income from digital advertising is massive. Which probably explains why there isn't much advantage in spending money. Diglett says buy 1k tokens and win all though. I googled it and found nothing. All I got were pissed off people when they realised they paid to face tankers. Lol
    Ok, that is interesting, if people who buy 1k tokens and win it all, good for them but I certainly wouldn’t spend that much money on a game.
    If I did, I probably would get really easy draws.

I don't do upseling, that player's are not made with upseling, it cost me 6 thousand greens, I have a life, I don't collect thousands greens per day, I have 30 years old, I have a wife, I have a job, I told you I have more account only for tokens and for buy emblem and t shirt how it was last event, and it's very easy to do that, you can find very easy some abandoned association gold 1 or gold 2, where you put account and after in friday you give condition and morale, and that's everything I do
    I don't do upseling even at my 1 st account, upseling it's not because I don't like, but those player's are not good anymore, I have one friend with 340% white skills and quality 170% ( he play on last level of his server , not tanker) but guess what there is another player 170% quality, but he grow his player's with $$$, and guess what , this player who put money in the game, he smashed him 5-0,5-1,4-0,1-0, and possession of the ball its every time up to 60-65% for the guy with money, so Nordeus help those managers

But upseling for me it's not good, and I tell you why. Why should i invest 4 5 thousand greens in one player, when with 5k I can create 5 player? In my opinion average win against quality, mean If i meet 1 mutant and his quality is 80% and my quality its 120%, i will defeat him, i test it with team from top 100 ...

You take it so seriously mate with that word, nobody cares about us, nordeus care only for profit.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Here there s few my account , as you can see I don't have thousand greens, and there are not on same server ...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Diglett View Post
    Not always, dude. You should definitely manipulate to achieve it consecutively. I was buying 1.5-2 K tokens, manipulating and even creating 7*-8* mutants to accomplish the treble achievement. Yet, lost to a 5* mutant creator and manipulator in the last game before quitting. As a conclusion, it is not a certain and legit method always. This is Nords and their punisher RNG.
    That is true it isn’t always the way as it can backfire but it is probably the best chance you have got.

That is unfortunate but that happens in this game.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast