Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    I don't hate manager like you, I hate only tanker's. If you grow team every season and have very good team, it's totally different, that mean you fight for quadruple fair , all my respect for you

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    Yes, that would be my opinion, if managers put a lot of effort into their teams and get eight star teams and above they deserve it, I don’t really like tankers either. I just want the game to be fair for everyone, but you can’t get everything you want.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Max

Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Well about building monster teams like German Tank Association to reach the top100 of FA.

Is pure a waste of time as we can see now the G.T.A. won almost all their games until they reach the Platinum then they had to play against other tankers.....

So still well trained players will beat still the tankers if they have no well trained players.
    Last time I checked them, one of their members left, I think their team name was Fortuna Köin he was a 183% manipulator and tanker. They won only 43 out of their last 79 matches, not bad I know but had for their standards, they are definitely starting to run into some difficulties now in the platinum division. I will track their progress over the next couple of seasons and see how much their form rises or falls.

I also agree that it was a total waste of time to build such an association to get to the top 100 and when they get there, they choked massively.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Hi I've got a question about league draws. This season my average quality of my 14 best players at end of season will be around 110% I don't fancy letting any of them go. So my question is if you finish a season with this type of team are the league draws always really bad, I mean bad where the games not enjoyable anymore. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi I've got a question about league draws. This season my average quality of my 14 best players at end of season will be around 110% I don't fancy letting any of them go. So my question is if you finish a season with this type of team are the league draws always really bad, I mean bad where the games not enjoyable anymore. Thank you
    It will be a tough draw at 110 for all 14. And I definitely agree that it isn't enjoyable to constantly play tough draws. I have had many friends who simply lose interest and quit playing due to the draws strong teams get. Imagine a player who manages a below 80 team and doesn't put in effort doing better than a 120 quality team who has a manager who gives his all. Life is tough enough with challenges at home and at work. It's nice to have a game that brings joy instead of frustration. But of course, we all think differently so at least this game gives us a choice based on our preferences.

If I were you, I would keep the bench below 50 quality so overall quality is below 100 if your starters are averaging 110 but that's just me.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

For me it always was ok when I was below 120% with my Top 14 average. Above I got really tough draws sometimes.
    I don't know how it is in low levels. Like Eastsider said, I would probably sell 2 or 3 bench players to bring it down to around 100% if you want to make sure you will not get heavy tankers etc.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Addicted
    Also, bear in mind that the players from your youth academy are included in your average quality and thus in the draw.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Let me add a bit .

I have been playing in the "hard way" for 3 seasons now . I can say that it is much more fun , you learn much more and you are more proud for your titles. I ve got cup trophy last season, playing against +1 level and better in quality. But no , I made it and im proud of it. You also see what you can do against similar/higher quality teams. "manipulating" is a flaw on the system . Its not a way of playing . Imagine in real football playing against abandoned / bot teams in CL

Anyways , everyone has its way of playing , but for me the "hard way" has showed me a bunch of things that I would never seen with manipulating .In the end, the aim is to have fun .if you have with manipulating , feel free to go with it. By the way , it is finally summer lads . lets take a break from the game and lets meet in the beach , who is with me?
    Sinany03 and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Thanks for all your advice. I have a opponent in my league this season with a 122 starting line up. It forced my hand a bit to get a few higher quality players. Its paid off though I am 10 points in front of him. Its been a good season. 10 teams with quality between 95 and 120. I want a season like this again. Not a team with a 150% team lol.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Also, bear in mind that the players from your youth academy are included in your average quality and thus in the draw.
    Really lol. That complicates things I have got a 105% player in there because of the free coaching from special sponser lol

Addicted
    Really lol. That complicates things I have got a 105% player in there because of the free coaching from special sponser lol
    Yep, I feel you. The only reason I'm keeping the players from the youth academy is so I can sell them the next season and cash in on them as I need the money. But when my finances are strong enough, I'm not going to keep them for the coming season as they raise the average quality of my team and I don't intend to use them anyway.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast