Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Why manipulating draws might actually diminish your fun

Tankers are big problem in this game for many years and I don’t understand why Nordeus can’t resolves it.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Tankers are big problem in this game for many years and I don’t understand why Nordeus can’t resolves it.
    Because in a sense tankers help Nordeus. If there is only one person willing to spend enough money to compete with a tanker, Nordeus wins from them and it justifies their existence.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I started manipulating draws like 3 seasons ago and I love it!

I'm level 46 now and never cheat or anything but from level 39 to 42, I kept a decent team of 120-130% but my problem was when a tanker drops a level, he gets paired with me, just when his team is getting weak another tanker drops. It got to a point that 4th was my portion like Arsenal during Wenger days. I was miserable.

When a special event roll out these tanker don't win because they are not top managers, if these tankers meet me in association matches I beat their asses. I'm that good a manager. I can't remember the last time I was in gold division 1, it'll be like 16 seasons ago.

When I started manipulating the draws by selling 3 strong players and replacing them after the draws, I was happy. I get the draws I want. Managers my level. I don't win threble/quadruple whatever. Playing against managers mostly equal to my team level is all I am after.

If that is manipulating draws for you, then so be it - I won't stop that. Between having tankers dropped on me every season and having a level playing field with teams my level, I picked the later, and I love it.
    I agree I want a draw smiler to my level where I can compete without spending money. I can live with finishing fourth I a competitive league that has been enjoyable. But If i get drawn against tankers then the enjoyments gone from the game because you know there's nothing you can really do about it

I believe the game is whatever we make of it. Rather than leave things to chance and a possibility of a bad draw. One can instead manipulate and not use any greens if in need of a challenge.

Or as suggested, do soft manipulation. I am not sure if you guys consider upselling and having negative greys manipulating but it also an effective way to keep quality low without having to sell/buy players as often.

What is really killing the fun to me are the game bugs. So many players got auto eliminated from the cup. Players in earlier seasons getting knocked out of tournaments as they can't log in. Players can't get greens through video ads. And many many more issues.

I personally play the hard way and the easy way as I have a few accounts and I still like manipulating. My suggestion is to try both and see which you prefer.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I believe the game is whatever we make of it. Rather than leave things to chance and a possibility of a bad draw. One can instead manipulate and not use any greens if in need of a challenge.

Or as suggested, do soft manipulation. I am not sure if you guys consider upselling and having negative greys manipulating but it also an effective way to keep quality low without having to sell/buy players as often.

What is really killing the fun to me are the game bugs. So many players got auto eliminated from the cup. Players in earlier seasons getting knocked out of tournaments as they can't log in. Players can't get greens through video ads. And many many more issues.

I personally play the hard way and the easy way as I have a few accounts and I still like manipulating. My suggestion is to try both and see which you prefer.
    The ad videos part is really ridiculous. It's 10 minutes to midnight over here and I still haven't had any free video ads to watch. Nordeus seriously needs to look into this. I've converted over 100T to rest packs this season just to cover the lack of free video ads.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    The ad videos part is really ridiculous. It's 10 minutes to midnight over here and I still haven't had any free video ads to watch. Nordeus seriously needs to look into this. I've converted over 100T to rest packs this season just to cover the lack of free video ads.

My problem is a little different. I have free videos but i have to close app and reload for every 2 videos. If i don’t do it, it is stuck searching/loading.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    My problem is a little different. I have free videos but i have to close app and reload for every 2 videos. If i don’t do it, it is stuck searching/loading.
    Happens to me to. I could live with that. What I'm having a problem with is that for everyday the videos are available 30min-1h later than yesterday. After 2-3 weeks, I'm missing out on a day's free videos because they're available when I'm asleep. So basically about 60 greens short every season.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112