Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Well today there was an update in the web browser version.... I started nw 2 hours ago now it is downloading reseorces 20/47.......

So I just have to wait... Internet is soooooo slow at this time because of the lockdown in Manila Phillipines ... everyone is online..... the roads are much more quit...

Hope my team can work good without me...lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    We are through to the CL Quarter Final with a 2-1 win, we were 0-1 down, and that is our sixth goal conceded at home in 17 matches. Disappointing but a win is a win and a very crucial one, it was against a good team so I will let it slide.

Here are the highlights

My season: 30 wins out of 31 with 21 clean sheets .

Thanks to DENIS TODOROV, Matheus Sena, Fallout Farmer 88, Sahin Akar and Hatton for support.

Bring on the semi finals of the cup tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    All wins count.. if you with 8-0 or with 1-0 it is a win.......Better to win all games with 1-0 then almost all games with 5-0 and lose also some games

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    All wins count.. if you with 8-0 or with 1-0 it is a win.......Better to win all games with 1-0 then almost all games with 5-0 and lose also some games
    I watched the game and I was lucky to win, There is a guy in my league that is winning 8-0 & 10-0 but I have beaten him 0-4 and he is weaker than me, he has failed to win six games in the league.

maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I watched the game and I was lucky to win, There is a guy in my league that is winning 8-0 & 10-0 but I have beaten him 0-4 and he is weaker than me, he has failed to win six games in the league.

Wins make the Cups.... not the how goals difference you win.

Max
    Wins make the Cups.... not the how goals difference you win.
    Alright, I understand about goal difference and all that but the reason why I complained (I know it is unreasonable) but my teams are all built around my defensive record, I don’t concede much at all and I like to protect it. This season it is good and I winning as well.

maloukees likes this.

Max
    Excellent performance a 2-7 win, I was worried as we went 2-1 down, I was thinking it was funny as we beat them 8-0 at home, the rest of the match was a breeze as it should have been.

Thanks to all that supported me in the match today, there is way too many to list so I will just put pictures up instead.

The League table

My season so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max
    A 0-5 win in the cup semi finals, finally another clean sheet, great start now which sees means to not go through, we have to lose 0-6 at home, which has never happened before,

tomorrow we play Airlines72, who are in second place at home tomorrow, if we win, we go eleven points clear at the summit, we are 20% stronger since we conveniently got a suspension , Airlines 72 are the only team to beat me all season and they crushed an 88 game unbeaten streak, we have won every game since.

Thank you to everyone who supported me in this match , once again, this list is too long so I won’t do a list as I usually would.

SuperDunk and maloukees like this.

In the league i am on a winning streak, no points droped.
    In the CL i am in the quarters.
    In the cup won 3-0 in semis away.
    Thanks to MAX and AAA for support.
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    After a good 3-0 win in the cup,,,, but my all time super player Lonila injured.....

Today starts the real games against more equal in the CL... hope for the best..

And also cont. On the 3 level in the hallenge today

Max
    After a good 3-0 win in the cup,,,, but my all time super player Lonila injured.....

Today starts the real games against more equal in the CL... hope for the best..

And also cont. On the 3 level in the hallenge today
    Congrats on your cup win, you were weaker than him by 5% so to win 3-0 is not bad at all, even better is that you didn’t conceded an away goal which will make his challenge a lot harder, that is the importance of keeping a clean sheet in home legs, that is why I say I am worried about it as it could lead to trouble in the second leg.

I won 0-5 against a 7% weaker opponent in my Semi Final, maybe the score line was a bit much but I will certainly take it.

maloukees likes this.

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast