Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just lost 3-0 in the CL.... even i got many support of my friends!

The goalkeeper of my oppo got avery high grade....

Can only hope for the homegame... but its going to be so difficult... so f i can not make this up i lose also the supercup... not happy

But still a got lead in the league

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just lost 3-0 in the CL.... even i got many support of my friends!

The goalkeeper of my oppo got avery high grade....

Can only hope for the homegame... but its going to be so difficult... so f i can not make this up i lose also the supercup... not happy

But still a got lead in the league
    You should have at least gotten an away goal, it would have made life so much easier, they are weaker than you so you still have a chance at 5 champions leagues in a row, you beat someone 5% weaker yesterday 3-0 so you still have a chance, you will win 5-1.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Dreamer
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200319-160729.jpg

Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200319-160738.jpg

Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200319-160745.jpg

Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200319-160751.jpg

I don't know what happen today, but i think it's just so weird. I feel sorry for him. Hope i'm not get beaten up back at my home.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

In the League we won 9-0 against the team that beat me 3-1 in our first game.

Here are the highlights.

Thank you for support in this match.

It was all going well until the 75th minute, away goals count as double goals technically so that is bad.

Oh well, cry me a river lol. Not a big deal but I have noticed a sharp increase with home goals conceded, 7 in 19 is ok, but 2 in the last 3 is not good, that needs to be improved. The goal scoring is going well for us.

I honestly hate complaining about one goal being conceded but I am obsessed with stats and I cannot help myself so please don’t bash me here .

Thanks all for support in this match.

I better not mess up in the cup semi final tomorrow by conceding a goal,Aubrey I’m setting too many high standards for myself but I like my averages and to see my low goal averages rising doesn’t make me happy at all, but we should have our path through to the semi finals. What matters though is that we have a perfect home record so far, 19 wins out of 19, 93 goals scored, 7 conceded with 14 clean sheets from 19 games.

Our Season:

Last edited by Max; 03-19-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    maloukees and MNK Kaskada like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You should have at least gotten an away goal, it would have made life so much easier, they are weaker than you so you still have a chance at 5 champions leagues in a row, you beat someone 5% weaker yesterday 3-0 so you still have a chance, you will win 5-1.

Thanks mate...

Me too i have still hope.. also he got 3 players who he can not play in the next match because of a red card

Famous
    In the League we won 9-0 against the team that beat me 3-1 in our first game.

Here are the highlights.

Thank you for support in this match.

It was all going well until the 75th minute, away goals count as double goals technically so that is bad.

Oh well, cry me a river lol. Not a big deal but I have noticed a sharp increase with home goals conceded, 7 in 19 is ok, but 2 in the last 3 is not good, that needs to be improved. The goal scoring is going well for us.

I honestly hate complaining about one goal being conceded but I am obsessed with stats and I cannot help myself so please don’t bash me here .

Thanks all for support in this match.

I better not mess up in the cup semi final tomorrow by conceding a goal,Aubrey I’m setting too many high standards for myself but I like my averages and to see my low goal averages rising doesn’t make me happy at all, but we should have our path through to the semi finals. What matters though is that we have a perfect home record so far, 19 wins out of 19, 93 goals scored, 7 conceded with 14 clean sheets from 19 games.

Our Season:

Good luck in the semi cup tommorow.... what time is your match?

Max
    Good luck in the semi cup tommorow.... what time is your match?
    The time of my match is 18:01 GMT, in Manila it will 4:01 in the morning I think, so I don’t expect you to turn up as you will be sleeping.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Thanks mate...

Me too i have still hope.. also he got 3 players who he can not play in the next match because of a red card
    That is great. Now I feel spoiled after complaining about conceding a goal and you conceded 3.

Last edited by Max; 03-19-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Famous
    The time of my match is 18:01 GMT, in Manila it will 4:01 in the morning I think, so I don’t expect you to turn up as you will be sleeping.

Sorry mate thats too early for me, we all need a good sleep now, specially with this virus roaming around

Max
    Sorry mate thats too early for me, we all need a good sleep now, specially with this virus roaming around
    No that is fair enough, I wouldn’t be getting up at 4 o clock either, I need my sleep and so does everyone else.

I can understand people not supporting because they have other things to do (life) and time zones can mess things up.

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast