Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Currently fighting for CL . Won 1-2 away against a good manager . already in the cup final after a 6-0 at 36' against a 12% weaker team . Just waiting for the league to be secured . Winning everything . 92 winning streak
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Currently fighting for CL . Won 1-2 away against a good manager . already in the cup final after a 6-0 at 36' against a 12% weaker team . Just waiting for the league to be secured . Winning everything . 92 winning streak
    I am 0-5 up in the cup semi finals, going into the home leg, the guy I am playing is the second strongest in the competition but I have one player that could get suspended if I risk him, I might rest him so I have a full squad, I might sacrifice him and play someone else. They guy I will be playing the cup final is 82% and I will be 104% by the time it comes around so I could have it wrapped but I am not going to get complacent, I will take the usual preparations.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Short update. Won 8-0 in cup semifinals. suazo 3 goals& 4 assists.
    it s the 1st time of the season where he has more ASSISTS than games.
    i don t think i can make top 3 in that contest, but i shall see.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    This season so far. Hope to take all 4 trophies and not receive goal in championship

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    This season so far. Hope to take all 4 trophies and not receive goal in championship

Wow, Dekker on fire. I wish I have player like that, but in my case whole team is OK but dont have best scorer, assister or MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Congtratz mate,

Your season looks good for all 4 prizes
    It would be huge dissapointed if I dont take them all, have 10% stronger team than opponents.

Rookie
    Yeah Dekker is on fire. My best player from the first season ) assists and goals almost every game

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

I was too lazy to do my update earlier so I will do it at 11pm .

To get started, we beat 13th 0-5 away, yes the scoreline may look large but the game was very difficult until the 66th minute, until then it was 0-1 and they were starting to creep into the game, we scored 4 goals and it was fine. 21 shots and just 7 on target which is quite low for my team but we still won 0-5 so no complaints, second place slipped up again so we are now 12 points clear at the top, here are the highlights to the game.

Thank you to Denis Todorov, Matheus Sena, Suparno, Mochammed Vikky Fathur Rahman, Aditya, SorryLWT, Dheny, Ichigos Kurosakis, Milhail Razvan & Eric Tosou for your support.

League table:

In the Cup we played our second leg of the Semi Finals and it was a nice 2-0 home win, I am happy with this because another clean sheet at home (15 in 20) we have let in 7 in 20 now and it was a solid defensive performance, we went through 7-0 on aggregate, I risked the carded player and we got no suspensions for the final. We will be playing a 23% weaker quadruple winner in the final. It won’t underestimate him though. I am looking forward to it though.

Here are the highlights of the match we were outplayed in the game honestly, they had one more shot on goal and one more on target but unfortunately my friend couldn’t take his chances and we scored both of our shots on target so for once the 100% shot efficiency goes in our favour. Another thing that went in our favour was 5 fouls in 22 tackles so we were defensively solid. FairPlay to the other guy who is an in game friend, he certainly didn’t deserve to lose 7-0 on aggregate, especially this game because he dominated the second game at my home.

Thank you to ago ago, Samuel Santos, Ichigos Kurosakis, Αvtωvπc Καυβúσπc (oh well I tried , sorry if I butchered your name I’m no expert at Greek) Emilio Sanchez Salguero, Mehmet Yilmaz, Denis Todorov, the “Prof”, Lucas Wolf, Dario Andjelkovic & Ali Alizade for support.

Cup Final:

My season:

Club History:

Association tournaments kick off tomorrow l, so good luck to all managers participating, hopefully we win the tournament again, we are fighting to stay in Gold 1.

Also, an important league match against the second placed team back the McClean arena at 10:41 am, if we win, we are pretty much guaranteed the title, hopefully we push in to the CL Semi Finals tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone in their matches tomorrow, we are all coming into the business end of the season and their will be some crucial matches that could allow you to win some trophies.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 03-20-2020 at 11:11 PM.

Addicted
    Just now one of my in game friend who became friend recently gifted me a emblem and jersey 😍😍😍
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Famous
    This is the day for me... can I make it to the next roudn of the CL??? Im 3-0 behind.. His team still have to remove 3 players who have red cards.... hope I can make it....
    I even think not to join to not mess up the computer calculations.... just thinking,...

Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-21_163105_www.topeleven.com.jpg

This is by the way Phillipino (or Singapore time).....

Thanks mates

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast