Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    This is the day for me... can I make it to the next roudn of the CL??? Im 3-0 behind.. His team still have to remove 3 players who have red cards.... hope I can make it....
    I even think not to join to not mess up the computer calculations.... just thinking,...

Attachment 132558

This is by the way Phillipino (or Singapore time).....

Thanks mates
    It will be hard but those suspensions will give you a huge advantage and you should make it pay, your match is at 12:55 for me so I should make it there. Also this is what I do as well, I am technically at each difficult game because the game says I am, but I actually click out of the game, I do this so I can use the first bonus to get my team started.

So you should be a no show today so you have a better chance, you will have a string of supporters though:
    Last edited by Max; 03-21-2020 at 11:11 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Just now one of my in game friend who became friend recently gifted me a emblem and jersey
    Show us what he gave you, put picture of your combination.

Max
    Won 1-0 against the second place at home, that is surely that now. We are 13 points clear.

Here are the highlights:

Thanks to everyone for support, really long list today so I won’t name names.

My season:

Also I might add, I feel really guilty, I supported against this guy by mistake as I pressed the wrong button and he supported me in a friendly game against HeavensAAA, I feel bad but I will make it up to him tomorrow, here is the guy, sorry .

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Won 1-0 against the second place at home, that is surely that now. We are 13 points clear.

Here are the highlights:

Thanks to everyone for support, really long list today so I won’t name names.

My season:

Also I might add, I feel really guilty, I supported against this guy by mistake as I pressed the wrong button and he supported me in a friendly game against HeavensAAA, I feel bad but I will make it up to him tomorrow, here is the guy, sorry .

Congrats mate

Max
    Congrats mate
    Thank you, it was a hard game.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Show us what he gave you, put picture of your combination.
    He gave me the emblem and jersey which we can win from the current event. I already had the jersey though.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Famous
    Yeah...!! I just won 6-0 did my self not attend , just not to mess up the game... sometimes better result notvattemding right!

But thanks to my friends i made a 6-0 win.. thanks mates so much... in total i won 6-3 im sure big thing here was his 3 suspending cause of redcards
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-685107c4-d0f6-4b7f-bd82-64adacba55d8.jpg

Max
    Yeah...!! I just won 6-0 did my self not attend , just not to mess up the game... sometimes better result notvattemding right!

But thanks to my friends i made a 6-0 win.. thanks mates so much... in total i won 6-3 im sure big thing here was his 3 suspending cause of redcards
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	685107C4-D0F6-4B7F-BD82-64ADACBA55D8.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	132561
    No problem ☺️, I was expecting you to go through but I don’t expect 6-0, congrats, let’s see if you can complete 5 CL’s in a row.
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    8-0 win in the CL Quarters so 13-1 on aggregate, we are into the Semis with two tough opponents playing each other in the other Semi Final, both are 100+% but I am ever so slightly stronger at 104.7% it is annoying that he bought a scout player, silly decision as most of them are flops.

Here are the highlights:

Thanks guys for support.

38 wins out of 39.

maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    I should have 39 wins from 39 games but i am just 37...first two games from cup didn't count because of that bug lol

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast