Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    @Max Hope you and your family are well over there.

The majority of population in most countries would be either forced to stay home or voluntarily staying home a lot more often for their own sake, so it is expected a lot more occasional gamers would turn to their tablets and mobiles for game downloads.

We could bulk-binge some favourite TV shows and/or movies, dig out the long dusted board games and probably try to learn how to cook. But then a few days past by and it is more than understandable that we would be glad to have some more alternatives.

Yeah we are fine, we are on lockdown until March 29th, there is seventy cases in Ireland and one death, not as many as other places but they put us on lockdown really early, maybe not as severe as there are no gatherings over 100 indoors and none over 5000 outdoors, all schools, colleges and other things and closed, others are choosing to stay home.

Everything is fine except everyone raiding the shops lol.

This photo was taken by someone today in a Tesco’s.

Anyway, I will have way more time to support and play the game and watch stuff.

Hope everybody is safe and well.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 03-12-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Ιm currently on 77 games winning streak, lets see : )
    maloukees likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Ιm currently on 77 games winning streak, lets see : )
    It is a really good streak so far, sorry I couldn’t get to either of your games today, try get it 100.

No problem Max ,you have been great since now. The target is to not stop but Im sure it will end soon from what I'm seeing around for the engine lately. Also there are some good managers waiting on cl .
    Last edited by milpol; 03-12-2020 at 06:45 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    No problem Max ,you have been great since now. The target is to not stop but Im sure it will end sure from what I'm seeing around for the engine lately. Also there are some good managers waiting on cl .
    Sure, there are two potential tough opponents playing each other in the Cup.

I am playing a tough opponent but that game is winnable, still no pushover though.

Here are the two tough opponents that are playing each other.

This is mine.

Good thing Is I have a lot of players I under 21 y.o.

So my team quality grows around 0.7-0.8% a day without buying any players .

milpol and maloukees like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yeah we are fine, we are on lockdown until March 29th, there is seventy cases in Ireland and one death, not as many as other places but they put us on lockdown really early, maybe not as severe as there are no gatherings over 100 indoors and none over 5000 outdoors, all schools, colleges and other things and closed, others are choosing to stay home.

Everything is fine except everyone raiding the shops lol.

This photo was taken by someone today in a Tesco’s.

Anyway, I will have way more time to support and play the game and watch stuff.

Hope everybody is safe and well.

Yes, Ireland is probably locking down early to try avoiding a repeat of Wuhan, and lately Italy and Iran. Wuhan is at least some 20 times worse than reported in mainstream media (everyone there was locked up for nearly 8 weeks there, and all food were price-inflated by multiples if available), so it is best to contain and delay as early as possible.

Tesco shelf over there just reflects the reality that initial containment could be at least a month or 2 at a minimum, so everyone just wants to grab a few months’ worth of resources when money itself isn’t that big an issue. Here here in Birmingham when there may be only a handful of cases, I also saw several people stockpiling noodles, rice and even crisps (a gentleman took 10+ of large pack crisps, a lady took the whole trays of noodles and cup noodles with none left - and there are no offers) already in Sainsbury and Tesco too when I was only there for a few minutes picking up some groceries. Toilet paper and handwash were out of stock since early in the week. (I already did the stockpiling last week at the time of Lombardy area being cordoned off)

Same here that I could also be checking on matches more often.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Well, a 3-0 win in the cup quarter finals first leg, good win and no away goals conceded

Thank you to Suprano for support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Hard game in the cup yesterday... a home game, both managers are there...

After a 0-1 i had changes tacticts and made 2-1 win.....

Even tough my MC was not allowed to play... hope in the away game to make it to the next round

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Fun, I will be playing a wannabe tanker in the next round of the CL, since I am already confirmed top spot so no avoiding him, he has only 88% quality and I have 97% but it is continually growing. I will hope to thrash him.

He has a hidden quality of about 100% but I realised that actually I won’t have to play him until the final.

Last edited by Max; 03-13-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Max
    Sorry for such frequent posting in this thread but here goes.

In the league we won 7-0 again, I think for around the seventh or 8th time this season.

We were dominant as usual and we are still 1st place with the troll loss still proving to be our only set back in the entire season.

Here are the highlights and League table.

Thank you once again to the “prof”, Milpol and FalloutFarmer 88 for your support in this match, as usual I appreciate all the support I am given.

The second game of the day was in the CL where I rounded out a 5th consecutive perfect group stage when I have been playing actively with a 1-7 away win, disappointing defensive performance as we conceded our 9th goal in 24 games in all competitions, even worse that it was from a free kick, anyway our attackers made up for it so the win was decent.

Here are the highlights.

Thank you to these two managers who supported me, I won’t attempt your names because I will butcher them.

The CL Group went well for me but conceding goals in two consecutive group matches is something I need to look into.

My Season:

Club History:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    milpol and maloukees like this.

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast