Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max
    Also Benitez has got his eighth star .

Also, a bug that happens every season is before your super cup match, there is 13 minutes to go, (around 18 minutes when I took the photo,) it says the game is being played right now, but it isn’t being played right now.

I know it sounds like a petty bug, but it still needs to be fixed, or, could the game engine be simulating highlights .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I like a lot the number 13th :P too cause the max. amount of super leagues Ive seen is 12, so... is the right plan.
    Oh yeah, I sent that to you, you were in the hall of fame for having the most, but some of that hasn’t been edited in years, hopefully you take back your record.

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Also Benitez has got his eighth star .

Also, a bug that happens every season is before your super cup match, there is 13 minutes to go, (around 18 minutes when I took the photo,) it says the game is being played right now, but it isn’t being played right now.

I know it sounds like a petty bug, but it still needs to be fixed, or, could the game engine be simulating highlights .

seen all day the bouncing ball... yep... xD regarding the Hall of Fame I'll try to update one of these days.... lol

Rookie
    I ended the season too with all 4 trophies in my pocket. Dekker was on fire in every competition but its bad that the event its just for championship. My best achivement is not receving goal in champ. I hate that because of that bug from the begin my first 2 cup games doesn t count in statistics.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    One question guys : If I am Level 2 and I have in game friends who are Level 2 then will the game priorities matching me with my Level 2 friends just like it used to do earlier ?
    Friends have priority to quality, but make sure you dont have strong teams friends that could pull you to strong league.

Congratz to all trophy winners, to rest better luck next season.

Short story: lost that cup final and didnt won another quadruple, but still won 7 trophies on level 87 (last season quadruple, and this season 3 trophies, same level 87 ).Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-28-23-17-35.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-img_20200328_231031_254.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-28-23-19-25.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-28-23-19-32.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-28-23-19-39.jpg

Max
    My Season Review, Warning, very long post ahead.

Played 51 Won 50 Drew 0 Lost 1.

Scored: 252
    Conceded: 22

Clean Sheets: 36
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 70.59%

Win Percentage: 98.04%
    Draw Percentage: 0%
    Losses: 1.96%
    PPG 2.94.

Home Record: Played 26 Won 26 Drew 0 Lost 0.

Scored: 121
    Against: 10
    Clean Sheets: 20
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 76.92%

Away Record: Played 25 Won 24 Drew 0 Lost 1.

Scored: 131
    Against: 12
    Clean Sheets: 16
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 61.54%
    Wins: 96%
    Draws: 0%
    Losses: 4%
    PPG: 2.88.

Now with all that out of the way, let me commence my season review, my first game started off with a 4-1 home win and that kicked off our way to the cup where we scored 51 goals an conceded 3 as we went on a perfect run through the cup and won 0-3. Thanks to everyone who supported me in the Final.

We also won the CL, with a perfect 13-0-0 score with 52 goals and 8 against with a 5-3 win in the nervy Final, I am delighted that I won my 3rd ever CL., thank you to every person who supported me in the final, I thanked all of you in a previous post anyway.

As for the league, we ended nicely with a lovely 1-5 win against third place, disappointed that we couldn’t make a clean sheet to finish the season off but there is no point in making this day upsetting, in total we won 25 out of 26 games with 144 goals scored and 11 conceded with 20 clean sheets. 13 wins out of 13 at home with 73 goals scored and 3 against with 12 clean sheets, and away from home we had 12 wins and a defeat with 71 goals scored and 8 conceded and 8 clean sheets away.

Here are the highlights to my league match.

Thanks all for support.

The guy who I beat in the CL Final yesterday supported me today, thanks a lot , better luck next season.

Here is my final league table.

Our only loss this season proved to be that 3-1 troll loss to Airlines72, who ended up sixth. Victor Benitez won top scorer. He is 8* now.

We won the Super Cup as well winning 3-0 against the Super League winners, hard luck to the team I beat and better luck next season.

Here are the highlights to this match.

3 wins from 3 in the Super Cup for me.

This has been my best season so far and we also surpassed 50 wins and the 250 goal mark, we only conceded 22 goals.

36 clean sheets is our most ever day in a seasons.

My season:

Club History:

Finally here is my squad.

My average team quality of 109% is the highest it has ever been.

My two best performers this season.

Victor Benitez:

Tiago Rodrigues: 33 Clean Sheets in 47 games: 71.74% clean sheet rate, also one man of the match.

Only two more things, thank you to, Altiplano, Milpol, HeavensAAA, Llmaestroll “prof”, Ichigos Kurosakis, Khris, SuperDunk, Maloukees, Paracur, Dave1311, Bruno Timoco, (I am not sure if he will join the forum or not) Chai Daniele, Milhail Razvan, UnderAlexSkin and others for your support, I can’t remember everybody’s name, sorry if I missed anyone, also, thanks to all non forum members who supported me.

We have finished soap bang in the middle of promotion and relegation in associations in Gold 1 so an extra 50 tokens for me . 13 wins out of 16 in my debut association season, I am quite happy with how I started, however, I lost 2 games today to a 28% stronger opponent so I did not stand a chance, that team made the difference in us winning the association battle or losing it.

We made it to three association finals, we got one 1st place, two 2nd places and 1 3rd place, overall not so bad.

Quadruple

Great season, the best in by far I have had, it beats Season 123 where I had 47 wins and won the three trophies,

Anyway, I have the quadruple but the league does not update until the next day.

Well, that is another season finished already, I enjoyed posting and being active in this thread and in the others, this forum has some great people participating.

Thanks for all your support this season.

See you all next season.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Also, Khris can you approve one of my thesis posts again lol, thank you.

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Also, Khris can you approve one of my thesis posts again lol, thank you.

Told ya' the system flag it as spam if you add that colossal amount of pictures, looks like a encyclopedia XD

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast