Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    played a very hard CL match today and it's a draw. not bad.

he has 161% gk, 160% mc, 149% dc, 141% amr and other players are very well trained (and more than 100%). a very good team.
    I only ever had one 4:4 draw but against an abandoned team, however they were around 14% stronger so to get a draw from that match is great, well done .

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Rix likes this.

Max
    2 wins and 2 losses today, thankfully the two losses were in associations and a friendly.

We got back to winning ways in the league straight away with a 6-0 home drubbing of a mid table team.

We won an association match 1-3 and lost 1-3 in the reverse fixture, our association was shafted 25-10 overall.

My results from today and our association scores are in the pictures above.

We can re gain top spot in the league tomorrow when we play a 15% weaker first place.

Later we play a 6% weaker team in the group stage in the Champions League.

We will most likely end up second tomorrow but that’s ok.

Thanks for the great friendly @HeavensAAA

SuperDunk and maloukees like this.

glad your team is going well , Max ! Keep it going !
    You are back at winning games again
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Season 129 - Are you ready?-decent.jpg
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-decent2.jpg
    my season has been going pretty decent so far, even tho Nordeus took away from me 26 quality...
    Also have to mention i have conceded goals in the 2 games where i haven t watched them.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    2 wins and 2 losses today, thankfully the two losses were in associations and a friendly.

We got back to winning ways in the league straight away with a 6-0 home drubbing of a mid table team.

We won an association match 1-3 and lost 1-3 in the reverse fixture, our association was shafted 25-10 overall.

My results from today and our association scores are in the pictures above.

We can re gain top spot in the league tomorrow when we play a 15% weaker first place.

Later we play a 6% weaker team in the group stage in the Champions League.

We will most likely end up second tomorrow but that’s ok.

Thanks for the great friendly @HeavensAAA

@Max Great sets of results there. Keep them up!

Just have bought enough reserves to start playing friendlies. Close match-up and more likely to rely on subs with starters in last 15 mins to win these friendlies with you.

[The conditions bug probably brought a lot of low level managers’ training level a lot higher or even to max like in my case as a by-product, so can somehow start earning greens via friendlies several seasons sooner ]
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    @Max Great sets of results there. Keep them up!

Just have bought enough reserves to start playing friendlies. Close match-up and more likely to rely on subs with starters in last 15 mins to win these friendlies with you.

[The conditions bug probably brought a lot of low level managers’ training level a lot higher or even to max like in my case as a by-product, so can somehow start earning greens via friendlies several seasons sooner ]
    Yeah, it will be difficult for you, somehow lost 5-0 in the second game lol.

Max
    Well, I am here again, we won 0-1 against that slightly weaker opponent, we have certainly recovered since that loss.

This is great, I didn’t turn up because I thought the match happened 15 minutes later , but we won anyway.

Thank you HeavensAAA and Milhail Razvan for your support, you were there when I forgot when I wasn’t .

Season stats:

Club History:

Good day game wise.

Max
    We played the first place team today, and it was 0-0 until the 78th minute, we scored 4 goals in eight minutes and won 0-4, the poor manager turned up at the end to see that.

We won 2-1 in our associations match too. We are certainly back on track at the moment.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200308/7345166ecd7855eb9d2393e6512126f4.p
    ng[/IMG]

Our Season:

Thank you to Chai Daniele, Vincent Quenet & Sevgin Hasan for support in this match.

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Famous
    Good job Max

Famous
    Today.... i won my FA match with 5-0... but in total i guess we lose a teams,,,,

Because we have 2 inactive members in our FA, so after this weekend we look for active members, at least train their teams ans share bonus...

In the league, won all my games so far... tiday with a 1-2 win away.. thanks to my supporters,, thanks so much guys..

Im only 1 with perfect score in my league so that looks good, later today the cup match

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast