Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Thanks Max. It's only a game so let s play and ... Really Mou are you going to be here all the season? Tothenham needs you... or not but pleaaaase OMG T_T

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Come on, Max! Don t give up, it s just a game, you have 22 games in the league left to play...
    Your team is too good to finish 2nd.
    No I am not giving up I am going to keep playing of course but, they obviously noticed we switched accounts so there like, “oh it’s him” we will make him lose again haha, but I like the Champions League better and after all, I need to win another one soon, and of course I want the quadruple, I will beat those teams, it is a punch in the face to lose early but as I mentioned, it is better to lose now than later. I just want to play, tomorrow’s league game tomorrow, 2 of the title rivals play tomorrow so I am hoping for the draw and than I play the first place.

I am just putting more emphasis on the CL since I have not won it since November, yes it says I won a quadruple last season but that was your team and not mine so I still haven’t won a Champions League since November, this season, I should win a Quadruple and next season it will be more of a struggle as l will probably have less tokens available, but since you have all of those rests there, It will be easier to fast train in the future.

I will probably get the quadruple the next two or three seasons and after that it will be doubles and trebles.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    No I am not giving up I am going to keep playing of course but, they obviously noticed we switched accounts so there like, “oh it’s him” we will make him lose again haha, but I like the Champions League better and after all, I need to win another one soon, and of course I want the quadruple, I will beat those teams, it is a punch in the face to lose early but as I mentioned, it is better to lose now than later. I just want to play, tomorrow’s league game tomorrow, 2 of the title rivals play tomorrow so I am hoping for the draw and than I play the first place.

I am just putting more emphasis on the CL since I have not won it since November, yes it says I won a quadruple last season but that was your team and not mine so I still haven’t won a Champions League since November, this season, I should win a Quadruple and next season it will be more of a struggle as l will probably have less tokens available, but since you have all of those rests there, It will be easier to fast train in the future.

I will probably get the quadruple the next two or three seasons and after that it will be doubles and trebles.

I told you my secret in why i gathered all those resources and still had a great team.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I told you my secret in why i gathered all those resources and still had a great team.
    I know that, I will see how I get on, I will honestly be happy with 3 trophies, I want the four of course but if I get the three of them, I will be very happy.

Dreamer
    Well not a surprise that I am out of cup again
    The damage was done in the first leg
    Won the 2nd leg but a little to late to recover
    As for the league - ok so far

Addicted
    Since today's morning whenever I am visiting transfer market it's saying : Auctions not available currently. Please try again later.

Anyone else facing the same problem ?
    shobizness likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Since today's morning whenever I am visiting transfer market it's saying : Auctions not available currently. Please try again later.

Anyone else facing the same problem ?
    Maybe report this in the section for bugs

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Maybe report this in the section for bugs
    It's fine now.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Today won my league match, but got a yellow-red card for my dc...
    So my reserve is in the next match , hope he will do fine, still good trained and high in white skils

Rix
    Rookie
    played a very hard CL match today and it's a draw. not bad.

he has 161% gk, 160% mc, 149% dc, 141% amr and other players are very well trained (and more than 100%). a very good team.
    Last edited by Rix; 03-07-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast