Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Only one title last season, in League. Missed out SL because I forgot to put some green packs on players

Now treble seems to be in doubt as well after terrible Cup loss in the 1st leg of round 2 and One player in the league investing so many packs his team is the only one with 6* Main squad vs everyone else being in the lower 5. Another season without trophy I guess
    And I'm out of the cup with the 0-2 Agg

See ya next season I guess
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

How many times, I have to play against same opponent twice a day. Season 129 - Are you ready?-img_20200306_134607_444.jpg
    I is like this every season (5-6 times), why????

Famous
    Made it to the next round in the cup, the league match was sooooo tight..

But won 0-1, he was 30 less quality, but gou more shots on goal, corners etc.... only ballpossession was much better for me... but at least won now all 4 league asonly 1 in the league

It seems you finally lost, Max. From 8-0 against title contender to 1-3 against another one. Keep fighting and improve the team going forward, the season has barely begun.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How many times, I have to play against same opponent twice a day. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200306_134607_444.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	132404
    I is like this every season (5-6 times), why????
    I had this scenario as well yesterday, quite funny also. First game CL I was watching the game and he didn't I lost 2-4, second game league he was watching and I did not, I won 3-2. I don't understand this game sometimes.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It seems you finally lost, Max. From 8-0 against title contender to 1-3 against another one. Keep fighting and improve the team going forward, the season has barely begun.
    I was going to say, he was useless anyway 60% shot efficiency, it’s ok, the other teams aren’t that great.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Awful, awful loss. That is a punch in the face, well there is one or two positives , we lost our 88 game unbeaten streak (no this isn’t the positive) at least we don’t have to carry that for the rest of the season and we could have avoided a troll in a bigger match.

2 of the title contenders have to play against each other tomorrow, I wan none of them good luck and hope they get a scoreless draw, I also want 1 at to drop points, which they will against me in two days, I will make the league he’ll for those title contenders now.

Well here are the highlights after the 88 game unbeaten streak is gone .

And I am certainly not living up to what the old team did, I have failed it already because I have already lost the streak.

A Liverpool against Watford scenario really.

shobizness likes this.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

We bounced back with a mediocre 1-3 win, annoying we conceded a goal but it is very disappointing against an OK opponent, we will keep going but an injury pandemic hit our team and it is contagious, getting absolutely shafted 3-1 a much weaker opponent is quite humiliating, we were on a long unbeaten streak and winning streak and does this sound similar because this I what it felt like, it seems rather familiar. I am looking to bounce back from this as fast as I can.

Today hasn’t been my day, I am looking to bounce back straight away from this, Thanks a lot to HeavensAAA, Milhail Razvan, Chai Daniele and Brian Clugh for support, you guys are great and especially what my team went through today it certainly makes the loss not as bad. I probably could have changed it had I attended but oh well, I can’t change it now.

Last edited by Max; 03-28-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't understand this game sometimes.
    I know what you mean, yesterday, I played a 5% weaker opponent because my player got injured and I somehow won 8-0, then today, I played a 15% weaker opponent who was a no show and I lost 3-1 losing an 88 game unbeaten streak Honestly, no one understands the game and it’s ways sometimes.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I had this scenario as well yesterday, quite funny also. First game CL I was watching the game and he didn't I lost 2-4, second game league he was watching and I did not, I won 3-2. I don't understand this game sometimes.
    I have same scenario, league games are much easier than Cup or CL. I won easy 0:4 in league, but almost lost in Cup. It is like we have diferent game engine for league, Cup and CL/SL.

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast