Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

What was difficult? Why didn t you kept it the same? why???????????????/
    I m still around, LOL!

Really... my new academy player i paid for is 1%...? Is anyone with brains around...? Fix this nonsense....

You gotta be kidding me? Nordeus scambags. My team was 127% before the bug and now 101%. What the **** are you guys doing?

Pro
    Nordeus, as I posted earlier, backloading data at season refresh point to revert is not that technically difficult. And I also stated very clearly you do not have the manpower to fix player by player for so many teams on your servers.

And now you do exactly that to try becoming smart to fix some, keep some and end up ruining everyone’s team by randomising a minus % to players which you think it is ok to screw all.

Put everyone’s team back to the season refresh point before any further damage is done. Lots of managers could have lost a first leg cup tie anytime from now until you can fix properly.

Maybe you should actually delay the season by 1 day and start the season tomorrow to allow time to fix this all. The 1st day of week 4 always just have 1 league match, so you could allocate that match onto 1 of the other 27 days, and give some 20 greens to all managers to let them recover for that extra match.

As a game developer, you really should have done a lot better with sufficient internal testing done before any patch is updated. Disaster of this magnitude is difficult to pop up if more pre-planning work is done.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

My team lost 100% quality. It is a f*****k disgrace. you f*****d up my club completely.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Nordeus, as I posted earlier, backloading data at season refresh point to revert is not that technically difficult. And I also stated very clearly you do not have the manpower to fix player by player for so many teams on your servers.

And now you do exactly that to try becoming smart to fix some, keep some and end up ruining everyone’s team by randomising a minus % to players which you think it is ok to screw all.

Put everyone’s team back to the season refresh point before any further damage is done. Lots of managers could have lost a first leg cup tie anytime from now until you can fix properly.

Maybe you should actually delay the season by 1 day and start the season tomorrow to allow time to fix this all. The 1st day of week 4 always just have 1 league match, so you could allocate that match onto 1 of the other 27 days, and give some 20 greens to all managers to let them recover for that extra match.

As a game developer, you really should have done a lot better with sufficient internal testing done before any patch is updated. Disaster of this magnitude is difficult to pop up if more pre-planning work is done.
    Why didn t they kept it the same? let s see how they will repair this....oh, wait...they really can t.
    Means it will be a disastrous proportion which will result in hundreds of thousands of managers quitting.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    What is Nordeus doing. After this new reset, I have lost 2 stars instead of 1 from my whole team.

Also my team value got halved to 10 Million from 20 Million. After such a long time had returned to this game. But if this isn't fixed, I might quite again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    My team lost 100% quality. It is a f*****k disgrace. you f*****d up my club completely.
    hello sorry my ingles im new where, mys players lose today my stars 126% for 111% i use money pack too upgrade and im not make refund you roll me ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Why didn t they kept it the same? let s see how they will repair this....oh, wait...they really can t.
    Means it will be a disastrous proportion which will result in hundreds of thousands of managers quitting.
    Nordeus, at the point of fixing, is more concerned about Ts spent by managers on auction and recommended players after season starts. Hence, to not consider any possible refunds, they go for the part keep, part fix and randomise -20% to -100% on any players that could have improved with the bug.

But what they forget is managers are not that stupid and can roughly remember our players are some 140%, not 30%, as Nordeus thinks they can get away with.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

SausyFC i dont really know who the hell you are but you ****ing owe us an apology and 10000 tokens and green you ****ing moron. Nordues you ****ing scam i spent money to this game to be entertain but you ruined my game and you scam my ****ing money.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast