Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 502
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

  1. #31
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    We will see, I mean 128% is good, the best I ever had was 101.3% but I think I might beat it this season. Thanks again for your 2nd account by the way, I have personalised it and got rid of almost all the friends on the Facebook account, I left some friends I know of the forum alone and I kept them as Facebook friends.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Yup, now it s your turn to carry the succes i ve been had with it. With all your experience you should manage it relatively easily.
    I did manage to win back to back quadruples after not even watching the games before the finals...
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  2. #32
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Yup, now it s your turn to carry the succes i ve been had with it. With all your experience you should manage it relatively easily.
    I did manage to win back to back quadruples after not even watching the games before the finals...
    That is good. I did it the other way around, I would watch all the games leading to the finals and not watch the Final itself.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

  3. #33
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,324
    Nordeus Nordeus Nordeus . I just come back to forum, and dont have nice words for what happened this morning. So, I am spending my greens to have a trophy winning team. I get 1.5% doing same, but my opponents did it much more. I was sure about winning another quadruple, because they all were 10% behind my quallity.

    SHAME ON YOU STUPID GAME.

    Season 129 - Are you ready?-received_673453416528244.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-13-45-52.jpg

    First picture is from last season, before Super Cup final, and second from now (we are repeating level 87)

  4. #34
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,486
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Nordeus Nordeus Nordeus . I just come back to forum, and dont have nice words for what happened this morning. So, I am spending my greens to have a trophy winning team. I get 1.5% doing same, but my opponents did it much more. I was sure about winning another quadruple, because they all were 10% behind my quallity.

    SHAME ON YOU STUPID GAME.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_673453416528244.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	132285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-01-13-45-52.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	132286

    First picture is from last season, before Super Cup final, and second from now (we are repeating level 87)
    There was a bug, and It Will be fixed.

  5. #35
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,523

    Season 129 - Are you ready?

    Not a bad start, a good 4-1 win, I can accept conceding goals because this new team is attacking based. I was getting worried when that team equalised but we turned it on in the last 10 minutes.

    Thanks AAA and SuperDunk for the support today



    I hope everyone meets their objectives for this season and hopefully you all do better than what you set out to do. Hopefully the bug did not affect your server.

    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    SuperDunk likes this.

  6. #36
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,324
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    There was a bug, and It Will be fixed.
    Like they fixed few seasons ago, they did nothing. Those teams are still on those quallity. I even find one guy hiding his quallity while playing with second team 144% but have a lot of 160-172% players on subs. His quallity now is probably 170% which is 30% more than begining of this season.Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-15-12-53.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-15-14-16.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-15-14-23.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-15-14-39.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-15-14-53.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-15-14-58.jpg

  7. #37
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,324
    This guy, for example, never had strong team, was probably 90%. And now booom, what a bullshit.Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-01-13-43-08.jpg

  8. #38
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    319
    It is technically not difficult to revert the teams back to the status at refresh time. They just need to load the data back if they decide to do so. A universal compensation of some 50T or greens should calm most.

    However, that would also mean all managers who did invest their first several hours in buying players in auctions would have to do it all over again, and that also includes all the power training done to the new joiners too (TE could only revert all or nothing, as it would be mission impossible to identify and analyse each and every player to check if the bug was exploited onto that one single player). TE simply does not have the manpower (or maybe even game knowledge) to carry this kind of fix within hours.

    And this latter scenario is more than likely to infuriate even more managers who spent a good part of 9 hours in their players hunting to fix the squad, and even worse is that 9 hours have gone and it will cause the auction market to inflate even more this season if a revert is done (most managers would feel an urgent need to fix squad than usual). This will definitely enrage even more managers.

    Either way of handling this bug will make many managers feeling hard done by. And so on the balance of things, it seems best not to fix it for Nordeus.

    AAAFC - Manager Level 8

  9. #39
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    It is technically not difficult to revert the teams back to the status at refresh time. They just need to load the data back if they decide to do so. A universal compensation of some 50T or greens should calm most.

    However, that would also mean all managers who did invest their first several hours in buying players in auctions would have to do it all over again, and that also includes all the power training done to the new joiners too (TE could only revert all or nothing, as it would be mission impossible to identify and analyse each and every player to check if the bug was exploited onto that one single player). TE simply does not have the manpower (or maybe even game knowledge) to carry this kind of fix within hours.

    And this latter scenario is more than likely to infuriate even more managers who spent a good part of 9 hours in their players hunting to fix the squad, and even worse is that 9 hours have gone and it will cause the auction market to inflate even more this season if a revert is done (most managers would feel an urgent need to fix squad than usual). This will definitely enrage even more managers.

    Either way of handling this bug will make many managers feeling hard done by. And so on the balance of things, it seems best not to fix it for Nordeus.
    I want compensation then if they restart the day because if they do, I spent 25 tokens a young mc, I certainly won’t spend as much on a player but I needed to improve that field.

    I would say leave it as it is as it would anger many if they revert it.

    They should give us the amount of tokens we used that day, if any and an extra fifty if they revert it all, in my opinion it would create more problems than it would solve because I can see a couple users on the forum that might rant about it and with reason because it would have been for nothing.






    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

  10. #40
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I want compensation then if they restart the day because if they do, I spent 25 tokens a young mc, I certainly won’t spend as much on a player but I needed to improve that field.

    I would say leave it as it is as it would anger many if they revert it.

    They should give us the amount of tokens we used that day, if any and an extra fifty if they revert it all, in my opinion it would create more problems than it would solve because I can see a couple users on the forum that might rant about it and with reason because it would have been for nothing.






    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    They cant just pretend like nothing happened, the guy I was 10% stronger has now 20% stronger team than my team. Is that OK Max, please.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast