Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

What s quite unique about this BOLDES manager is that he sent me a friend request after i trashed him in CL final couple seasons ago,
    And today, after he lost the cup final he even supported me in my friendly games.
    I think he probably took my club example because ever since then his team is ascending quite quickly.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    my suazo feels like CR7 while your Sedlacek like Mbappe.
    Yes, you are right there I mould Sedlacek more towards a assisting-winger type while Suazo is definitely a goalscoring machine.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Pro
    What s quite unique about this BOLDES manager is that he sent me a friend request after i trashed him in CL final couple seasons ago,
    And today, after he lost the cup final he even supported me in my friendly games.
    I think he probably took my club example because ever since then his team is ascending quite quickly.
    This BOLDES manager is in a league where all the top 4 are all friends within list for over 2 seasons at least, and I only add managers who also have a very good record (just because they have to be very active to maintain that record, hence more frequent support from them). So it is unsurprising that their 4-way league title fight is far from over.

Some managers do acknowledge the opponents when being beaten and actually are willing to improve by learning from how other managers are building their teams. I have a tendency in not adding any managers within any current competitions to avoid possible friendly fixture manipulation before a key match.
    SuperDunk and Siddharth Singh like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    This BOLDES manager is in a league where all the top 4 are all friends within list for over 2 seasons at least, and I only add managers who also have a very good record (just because they have to be very active to maintain that record, hence more frequent support from them). So it is unsurprising that their 4-way league title fight is far from over.

Some managers do acknowledge the opponents when being beaten and actually are willing to improve by learning from how other managers are building their teams. I have a tendency in not adding any managers within any current competitions to avoid possible friendly fixture manipulation before a key match.
    I also know the Napoli guy, stolen the 1st place in league 2-3 seasons ago.
    He was ahead of me with only 1 loss and i had 2 draws at one stage, the direct game between me and him ended like 2-5 for me.
    He also lost the cup final with you 2 seasons ago. ))
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

I also know the Napoli guy, stolen the 1st place in league 2-3 seasons ago.
    He was ahead of me with only 1 loss and i had 2 draws at one stage, the direct game between me and him ended like 2-5 for me.
    He also lost the cup final with you 2 seasons ago. ))
    He is on my friends list now, he is actually a great supporter and I support him back every time I can, I am glad because I supported against him twice with you and now I support him quite often, unless against other friends, then I remain neutral.

Also, this guy is the most successful player on my friends list, Level 80 with a 92.46% win rate (He won 3733 out of 4037 matches) and he takes an average of 2.82 points per game, more importantly he has won 236 trophies, 225 if you don’t count the Super Cup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Max; 03-24-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    SuperDunk likes this.

I also managed to be 133% and i have never thought i could achieve this figure.
    I don t tank, or buy tokens anymore. bought a monthly card but i don t think that counts.
    I have a legendary player, and many of my past opponents sent me friend requests, many of them gave up on the game due to their poor performances or not having time anymore.
    I have now couple more at my level , from which are:HRP ( the nigerian guy), konstantin modric ( he is 132% haha but he buys tokens), Boldes and Mehmet Yilmaz.
    I am proud that i am on the top of the food chain, but i wish many more managers would have been competitive as i was.
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I also managed to be 133% and i have never thought i could achieve this figure.
    I don t tank, or buy tokens anymore. bought a monthly card but i don t think that counts.
    I have a legendary player, and many of my past opponents sent me friend requests, many of them gave up on the game due to their poor performances or not having time anymore.
    I have now couple more at my level , from which are:HRP ( the nigerian guy), konstantin modric ( he is 132% haha but he buys tokens), Boldes and Mehmet Yilmaz.
    I am proud that i am on the top of the food chain, but i wish many more managers would have been competitive as i was.
    You’re record is good, 316 games won out of 341 which is good, I will hope to get something similar by the time I reach that sort of games played, we will see, my cup final starts in 1 minute so I better go and watch it, this post is slightly rushed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You’re record is good, 316 games won out of 341 which is good, I will hope to get something similar by the time I reach that sort of games played, we will see, my cup final starts in 1 minute so I better go and watch it, this post is slightly rushed.

Congrats on your win, Benitez s training seemed to pay off.
    Maybe you will make him 8* by the end of the season.
    Also your team got up to 105,9% that surely is a record.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Congrats on your win, Benitez s training seemed to pay off.
    Maybe you will make him 8* by the end of the season.
    I will, he has 6% to go.

Yes, that is for me, 101.3% was my previous, ages ago on an old account but not like my previous one, in 2018.

Last edited by Max; 03-24-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Max
    Daily update and I am cramming two of my games into one again.

In the first game in the league we won 0-7 which assured us the title, no way anyone can catch up to me now.

These are the highlights, only annoying thing is, we got a red card out of nowhere, there was no animation, free kick or penalty, In the animation it said, “not a good habit spitting on people” so I expected to get the achievement but nothing was rewarded, oh well, I can manage.

Thank you guys for support.

The League table, as it stands, we are 13 points clear with 4 games to go.

And, we won the cup also the score line was 0-3 in our favour, it wasn’t easy like I expected, until we scored the 3 goals after the 79th minute, I had been playing down the flanks constantly and against that formation, that didn’t work, so I exploited their central defence instead which was weak and had large gaps between, and then we scored 3 goals in 10 minutes due to my change.

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me in this final but special mentions to Milpol, SuperDunk, HeavensAAA, Milhail Razvan, L A K I S, llmaestroll (aka “prof), Eric Tosou, Fallout Farmer88, Suparno, & Ichigos Kurosakis & Matheus Sena. You guys supported me throughout the season. I am aware some of these supporters are not forum users but I still feel the need to say thanks to those managers as well. Sorry if I missed anyone here, everyone’s support is appreciated, trust me.

This is my seventh cup win out of all this time playing this game and my 10th cup final, unfortunately I did lose 3, mostly early on in my TE career. This is my second successive perfect cup win, 11 wins from 11.

43 wins out of 44 this season.

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast