Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just made it to the final in the CL... thanks to my friends who supported me

After a 1-1 away game I won my home game with 8-0....

Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-25_170452_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-25_170512_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Congrats Max with your cup win!!!! Now the CL
    CL will be the hardest final I will ever play, maybe except for the cup final six seasons ago, that was the last final I lost,

Even though it is lower level for me it will be tough be I will give him all I got.

Also congrats on your 8-0 CL win so bring it home, sorry I could not support, we are 8 hours behind you, I will try support you in your Final.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    maloukees likes this.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

0-6 win in the CL Semi Final, which sees us win 0-11 on aggregate, another comfortable path to the Final, which will be a lot more difficult than all of the other ones, only a 5% difference, he has scored 62 goals in 11 matches in the competition, so far and my players only scored 47 goals in 12, but then again I had a really tough group stage and he got a simple group full of abandoned teams so I only have the edge on quality, only slightly, good luck to both of us.

Thankfully saving one of my best players on the bench saved me as he was on a yellow card and was one step away from getting suspended and no one did, so a full strength squad for the final.

Here are the highlights to the match.

Thank you everyone for your continued support.

44 wins out of 45.

Last edited by Max; 03-25-2020 at 10:35 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    CL will be the hardest final I will ever play, maybe except for the cup final six seasons ago, that was the last final I lost,

Even though it is lower level for me it will be tough be I will give him all I got.

Also congrats on your 8-0 CL win so bring it home, sorry I could not support, we are 8 hours behind you, I will try support you in your Final.

Thanks mate.....

That is the problem exactly, the time difference, difficult to support your games, when you play it is middle of the night here... but maybe they set your CL on a time that i might able to support?
    You can do it to win your next CL back to back

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanks mate.....

That is the problem exactly, the time difference, difficult to support your games, when you play it is middle of the night here... but maybe they set your CL on a time that i might able to support?
    You can do it to win your next CL back to back
    Hopefully, but first, I will try win this one before I worry about next season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Awful performance (shock horror, I am criticising my team for once. It was a good win but they had me on the edge of my seat again, our finishing wasn’t good enough but we got the three goals, their 13% goalkeeper handled my strikers like they were nothing, we didn’t have our shooting boots today as we missed a lot of easy chances along with a counter attack and a few free kicks, but a very solid defensive performance, good on them. I hope this is the burden I must pay to win my final, (I know guys it was a good win, but we missed a lot of chances) if we play like that in the CL Final, especially against a strong team we are not going anywhere, overall I will give their performance a neutral rating of 6.5 out of 10, attack was very poor, defence was absolutely superb.

Here is the goalkeeper I played against.

So since that was our last home game in the league and since we won the title, we would have lifted the league trophy then and there according to real football logic.

Here are the highlights if anyone is interested.

Thank you guys for your continued support .

I think Fathali’s suspension is impacting on our team, we have stopped performing well when he was gone, why am I now scoring more goals away from home than at home, not a big deal, I know, but it makes no logical sense. (Kind of like Crystal Palace in Real life, they are the kings of away days). At least we completed our perfect home record in the league. 13 games, 13 wins no draws or losses, 73 goals scored, 3 against and 12 clean sheets.

Here is the league table, now for our last 3 games, we go on our travels, no more home games left for the season.

45 wins from 46.

Last edited by Max; 03-26-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Lost first game in league on purpose and got my revenge in CL. I guess that changing MC with AMC was crucial decision. Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-25-18-44-37.jpg

I am qualified for the CL final, let s see if i can get a 51-0-0 season without NORDEUS troll.
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am qualified for the CL final, let s see if i can get a 51-0-0 season without NORDEUS troll.
    Congrats mate!!!

Famous
    Hi guys... Update before thursday matches..

I know now the time fore my CL final.... And I'm not happy like also other time it is in the middle of the night for me and I'm skipping sleep for this hope my friends support me in the match...
    The game is namely 01:36 am.... Anyone else expeirence this before?

Season 129 - Are you ready?-cl-finale.jpg

Officially League Champion
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-stand.jpg

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast