Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Problems????

My team is absolutely destroyed to 15%. Lol you guys from Nordeus are so stupid

Dreamer
    This is not revert
    Think Nord didn't include the minus sign
    Revert and minus from original rating

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Administrator
    Hey guys! We're aware of the current issues affecting team quality and we're working on a fix. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Hurted by the bug

This morning, when I opened the game, my team was 117%.

I started training my team, like all the beginning of the campaign and I found the bug.

I took advantage of the bug, silly would not do it. It was not mine fault.

When the bug ended, I spent 400 of my own green booster completing the team.

Now my team is only 98% with 400 green booster less.

The fault was the TOP, not mine. If they go back I want to return to my original state.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys! We're aware of the current issues affecting team quality and we're working on a fix. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
    You d better compensate me greatly!
    I m still around, LOL!

Absolute ridiculous, some of my players gained a star a week ago but have still had this star removed. I couldnt even train the morning, none of the skills were added, it just reset afterwards anyway and yet you make all of my players worse for no reason

But I have game after minutes, how supposed to play with my 15% team? You destroyed my team and my season!

Surely it cannot be difficult to reset players to before the training glitch. I didnt even benefit from it yet you’ve made all mu players worse.

Rookie

Will games be suspended until this new issue is fixed?

Will games be suspended until this new issue is fixed?
    My Cup match is in less than two hours and as of now my team which started the season at ˜117% or so is now at 51%.

A player I bought this morning, after the bug fix, is now @ 1%. One Percent.

I don’t know what to say...
    Last edited by julien12; 03-01-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Rookie
    I don't give flying F for your work on your mistake.... fix my team now and if you can't make it right then roll it back...nothing illegal found place so you can't punish users for this!!
    I am tired of your handling of crap you make mistakes in!!

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast