Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What was the gift?

Did not receive it

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    A little f**k you for every single person who trained their players today.
    If you over trained your players yesterday I am pretty sure you was aware that wasn't something usually and that was a glitch/exploit. Do not expect to cheat and win. Also you have to understand that one over trained team can affect up to more than 100 other teams in 1 single season so do the math and decide if it was a good decision or not.

As for rewards to stay on Topic the reward for yesterday was 5 green, red, blue boosters + 5 tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    Did not receive it
    Please contact the support team in-game to investigate your account.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I checked some abandoned teams I have and they got it, even if I didn't make any training or even log in yesterday.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pricopgeorgecătălin View Post
    if you over trained your players yesterday i am pretty sure you was aware that wasn't something usually and that was a glitch/exploit. Do not expect to cheat and win. Also you have to understand that one over trained team can affect up to more than 100 other teams in 1 single season so do the math and decide if it was a good decision or not.

As for rewards to stay on topic the reward for yesterday was 5 green, red, blue boosters + 5 tokens.
    totally agree mate

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    totally agree mate
    Yeah, me too, I think it was entirely at his own risk that he trained his team up, yes he had the right to take advantage of it but bugs are there to be fixed so it wasn’t going to last forever.

Yes I am aware that certain bugs were not fixed for months but as someone said, they would have lost a massive amount of revenue.

Yes, 5 of each booster & 5 tokens as compensation does not seem like much, but appears you people got refunded all of the rests that they used during the period the training bug was fixed so the players lost condition but the reset hadn’t yet occurred.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you over trained your players yesterday I am pretty sure you was aware that wasn't something usually and that was a glitch/exploit. Do not expect to cheat and win. Also you have to understand that one over trained team can affect up to more than 100 other teams in 1 single season so do the math and decide if it was a good decision or not.

As for rewards to stay on Topic the reward for yesterday was 5 green, red, blue boosters + 5 tokens.
    Very diplomatic said, but not very practical.
    I said der ryan that this exploit was present for the last 2 seasons also, measures weren t took because not many people used it, and also it didn t lasted as long.If it doesn t affect the big scale, they simply don t care.
    The thing is that if it affects couple of players it s okay, but if it s globally then they will sure not allow users to benefit from it.
    Users can expect to cheat and win, this game is all about cheating, and by that i mean the draws. If you have the team quality over 115+ your season goes to bonkers. I don t feel the need to elaborate on the old bugs and how they distabilised the game.
    I still think it s a f*****k disgrace to me and all the people who used the buggy app for 3 hours. That is a pain in the a**e.And my fair play solution would have been to give the users 10-20% amount of the 20-30-40% they earned while doing it. That is what, 2-8% of rating, and would have been fair enough for most people.Giving me 5 rests doesn t do me justice for i repeat 3 hours of constantly refreshing the app.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Very diplomatic said, but not very practical.
    I said der ryan that this exploit was present for the last 2 seasons also, measures weren t took because not many people used it, and also it didn t lasted as long.If it doesn t affect the big scale, they simply don t care.
    The thing is that if it affects couple of players it s okay, but if it s globally then they will sure not allow users to benefit from it.
    Users can expect to cheat and win, this game is all about cheating, and by that i mean the draws. If you have the team quality over 115+ your season goes to bonkers. I don t feel the need to elaborate on the old bugs and how they distabilised the game.
    I still think it s a f*****k disgrace to me and all the people who used the buggy app for 3 hours. That is a pain in the a**e.And my fair play solution would have been to give the users 10-20% amount of the 20-30-40% they earned while doing it. That is what, 2-8% of rating, and would have been fair enough for most people.Giving me 5 rests doesn t do me justice for i repeat 3 hours of constantly refreshing the app.
    I agree, 5 of each booster and 5 tokens does not do it justice at all,
    The connection was simply awful on Sunday with the buggiest gameplay I have ever seen, I am curious to what cause such a screw up. Maybe it should have been 25 of each booster & 25 tokens or something along with all rests used during the period when the training bug was fixed and before the refresh,

Can I ask, did you get refunded for the rest (if any) that you used.

If not, attempt to contact support, I know they take a while to respond and your requests will most likely will not be granted, but I still think it is worth a shot, I think a much larger compensation is what we needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12