Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - Full-Time

Yeah some tasks are not balanced. The YA coaches it is easier to buy a level for 25T. I bought the 3 players over 80%, paid 2T each for old bad players to get those points. It's ok in my opinion. Buying 3 players with 8 or more bidders? One would be a hell of a task already, almost impossible with all these old players no one really wants.
    Sillybq and Dikesh Prajapati like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Now the event is past its middle i would like to give my feedback for futher improvments of what seems to me like a very promissing event.

1. The event has many tasks based on hiering players, as so it should be held in the first week of the season where most of the hiering is made.
    2. The premium prizes are very good and relatively unexpensive, but the regular prizes as not very interesting given the cost necessary to obtian them, you should try to improve that.
    3. The special ability is ramdom which also is a fault the event, its a tatical game so the managers should have the chance of chossing the best SA for their strategy.

Final words to congrat you for the inovation on this new event, hope you consider the inputs of the managers and make it better!
    @Nuno

I do agree with points 2 and 3 but am hesitant about point 1.
    Many inactive accounts are activated during events for the collectibles and the auctions related tasks might inflate the market. Having it in the first week might backfire on us. Sure, it will help us complete the tasks easily as we have to buy players anyway but at what cost.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It is not just about poor rewards, most of the TASKS are exstremly stupid for me. For example, buy 3 new players +80%, why would I do that when I have first team 156% and subs about 110-130%. Those 8 players +80% would cost me 30 tokens or more, it is better to buy milestone 25 tokens.
    Few more stupid tasks, train a new role for one of your players, but all of my players have role.
    100 morale busters, wow.
    Score goals with players younger than 20, my youngest is 20, so I should buy younger then train him to 140% so that he could be in level close to my first team OMG.

ETC...
    Nobody obliged you to play. And since the rewards are insignificant, we, the stupid ones that take part in the event, will not get any serious advantage against your Super Team.
    By the way , the three 80% players costed me a total of 6T, having 1200 or 1100 Morale boosters does not make any difference etc. All my tokens, I got them for free and I do not care spending some of them to do something different than the usual things in this game.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    Nobody obliged you to play. And since the rewards are insignificant, we, the stupid ones that take part in the event, will not get any serious advantage against your Super Team.
    By the way , the three 80% players costed me a total of 6T, having 1200 or 1100 Morale boosters does not make any difference etc. All my tokens, I got them for free and I do not care spending some of them to do something different than the usual things in this game.
    @Blok 45 It is great that you find the event being more suited to what you like, which means the event is not all that bad to all players.

However, lower level managers, say up to level 3-4, would not be able to accumulate that many blues yet when they have not saved up enough blues from ads for money (for buying players) and reds (to treat a lot higher chance of injuries). It is also difficult for a low level manager to have accumulate enough greens for training an extra role when power-training for quality would usually come first for them.

For teams which have average quality of 110%+, 80%-90% players may not even be good enough for bench (90%+ players with 8 bidders or more is a total waste when paying a few more T can get a FT). Those auction tasks mean managers have to sign ineffective players only to be sold with no chance of being played and then sold before end of season again. These transfers don’t make any sense at all. Eg. My 1st team has an average of 120% and already feel 80% players being ‘useless’ at my level, let alone any higher quality teams; my 2nd team at level 3 with 99% average finds this task more suitable.

And under-20 players to score 6 goals in 8 league games is a very tough task as well unless our top attackers are somehow 18-19yo, let alone most teams would have frontline of age over 20 (in average say from 18-25).

The above already alienate most players from some tasks before they could even work on it when a universal event should be more adaptive and inclusive to nearly all managers. This is why most are feeling somehow frustrated like MNK Kasada, and rewards being so poor is another story altogether which further disappoints.

Never thought I would say this. Probably King of the Hill or even Carnival event does not look so bad after all if this event is to be compared with.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    Well.. 35T to complete this looks more better right??? Time to hunt tokens.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

So I just bought the premium pass to show my support for this cool idea for an event. Otherwise, I very rarely spend money on the game...
    Without overspending much and leaving out all the extremely ressource draining tasks, I managed to reach Level 7 and bought Level 8 for another 25T, which gets me a lot of cool stuff like the jersey + emblem, the second SA (which was for my ML AML a dribbler SA, not great but ok), the Mourinho support, which is absolutely unfair especially in association for the next 3 weeks or a 140% loan GK, also quite unfair for todays Asso matches.

I hope they do something like this again and balance it a bit better. I quite enjoyed this, it is something different than the other generic events we always had.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So I just bought the premium pass to show my support for this cool idea for an event. Otherwise, I very rarely spend money on the game...
    Without overspending much and leaving out all the extremely ressource draining tasks, I managed to reach Level 7 and bought Level 8 for another 25T, which gets me a lot of cool stuff like the jersey + emblem, the second SA (which was for my ML AML a dribbler SA, not great but ok), the Mourinho support, which is absolutely unfair especially in association for the next 3 weeks or a 140% loan GK, also quite unfair for todays Asso matches.

I hope they do something like this again and balance it a bit better. I quite enjoyed this, it is something different than the other generic events we always had.
    Most players can reach level 6 rewards when the effort is put in. Some could make it 7, and if luck (role task with one of 1* - 3* reserves just finishing) maybe even 8.

The 8+ bidders auction, max drill x 20 times and 3 x youth coaches are way too resource-draining. It is understandable that the achievement tag should have a certain level of difficulty, but not a race of T and green-spending. Those without spending on premium pass would not break sweat for that a random 1st SA reward either - a starter player purposely-built for the team need a specific SA, and a sub player wouldn’t do a lot better even if he is granted with a perfect SA.

As Ryan suggested, Premium rewards is pretty good though, as the 5% bonus would help a lot in 3 weeks of asso matches, as well as the free loan deal. 2nd SA reward, if being a freely chosen one, would actually be very tempting for a lot more players to buy the pass too.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    The free loan is a sham. So to sign him I'll have to shell out 557T. This is not fair.

He is at the club on loan for FREE, so you said. So I should just pay money to keep him with me (not tokens).

julien12 likes this.

TSS
    I am at lvl9 now and dont know if it is worth spending 25t for the 10th and Special Achievement. Anyone know what it is by now?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    The free loan is a sham. So to sign him I'll have to shell out 557T. This is not fair.

He is at the club on loan for FREE, so you said. So I should just pay money to keep him with me (not tokens).

The loan should at least be until the end of the season. Takes a lot of effort to get that achievement only to end with a random 4-day loan.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast