Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - Full-Time

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Seems add 3 youth coaches can get 110 points??! I regret adding them too early before the event started!!!
    Total bs. Coaches are available just from today and the event is running for 3 days now. Even this particular task was there since two days.

There was this task "train a new position". I was at about 12/50. Now it disappeared.
    Last edited by Blok 45; 03-09-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This had the potential of being the best challenge so far but sadly the rewards are extremely poor in my opinion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This had the potential of being the best challenge so far but sadly the rewards are extremely poor in my opinion.
    I have the same opinion here, so far I have only gotten a couple of boosters but that is because I am using the basic version of it, no spending for me, but in all seriousness, you’re right the rewards are very poor, I haven’t had so much as a glimpse at the challenge I claim rewards the game says I won from the challenge because I haven’t really checked it.

Length of activities too short, rewards too poor, lack of motivation for active managers to play more.
    It looks like a token collection from Nordeus rather than a challenge

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonlaw2000825 View Post
    Length of activities too short, rewards too poor, lack of motivation for active managers to play more.
    It looks like a token collection from Nordeus rather than a challenge
    The latest set of tasks seem very manipulative. To put a “win 3 auctions with 8 or more bidders participating including yourself” task in the third round, after already having round one and round two “bidding” challenges, is just a token grab (as said by others earlier). If this had been a Day 1 of season task I can imagine that people could collect this one, naturally, while improving their team. To make it a mid-second week challenge - again after already having earlier bidding challenges - means the only way to achieve it is to bid on players probably no longer needed. The stipulation of having at least 8 bidders means the prices will be high. Honestly, this type of manipulation depresses me as I love the game and am really disturbed by the lack of care for players over profit. I don’t begrudge Nordeus making money or a profit but I begrudge them blatantly hurting their customers to do so.

Go f*** yourselves. You manipulative, greedy f***s.

You couldn't club similar tasks like the auctions together? Who even needs to buy 8 players (if you add up all 3 tasks) nearly into mid season. And waste 45+ tokens & resources on a ****ty Youth Academy. And alternative being, oh surprise, surprise, spend 25 tokens per milestone. F***, no.

I was in half a mind to buy premium on one of my teams. Not anymore.

Sent from my vivo 1816 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Now the event is past its middle i would like to give my feedback for futher improvments of what seems to me like a very promissing event.

1. The event has many tasks based on hiering players, as so it should be held in the first week of the season where most of the hiering is made.
    2. The premium prizes are very good and relatively unexpensive, but the regular prizes as not very interesting given the cost necessary to obtian them, you should try to improve that.
    3. The special ability is ramdom which also is a fault the event, its a tatical game so the managers should have the chance of chossing the best SA for their strategy.

Final words to congrat you for the inovation on this new event, hope you consider the inputs of the managers and make it better!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It is not just about poor rewards, most of the TASKS are exstremly stupid for me. For example, buy 3 new players +80%, why would I do that when I have first team 156% and subs about 110-130%. Those 8 players +80% would cost me 30 tokens or more, it is better to buy milestone 25 tokens.
    Few more stupid tasks, train a new role for one of your players, but all of my players have role.
    100 morale busters, wow.
    Score goals with players younger than 20, my youngest is 20, so I should buy younger then train him to 140% so that he could be in level close to my first team OMG.

ETC...

SPECIAL SPONSOR TASK: "Assign any 3 coaches in Youth Academy".
    Why would I do that, so far sold every youth academy player first day of season. Youth academy players are the worst players in game, they are so slow and I have to spend double to train them to desired quallity, so I am smart enough to sell them all first day of new season.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast