Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ronnymvc

Thread: Unfairness

Unfairness

A couple of minutes ago,my team had a very important match against another one that would decide the upper rank of the league. My team was on excellent condition since I've trained the players and buffed them both in condition and spirit, using of course the green and blue buffs I had accumulated for matches like this one. My team was also better in terms of quality with a margin of two points from my opponent. At last but not least, the overal support in the match,which took place in my stadium was +13% (8% the fans & 5% me) against 0% of the opposite team. Despite all those factors, my team lost 1-3. I want an explanation about that outcome, since it doesn't seem to that it's either fair or logical at all.

hello and welcome to the forum .

You need to know that tactics and formation have a huge impact as well .There are other factors like luck , players skill , manager attending , arrows etc too
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    hello and welcome to the forum .

You need to know that tactics and formation have a huge impact as well .There are other factors like luck , players skill , manager attending , arrows etc too
    I will back you up on this one, although it seems unfair, you need to check their formations and check the other player’s skills to see if they have any mutants.

You must be smarter than your opponent for a chance to win,

Apprentice
    After almost 3 years without Top Eleven, I am back since one and a half month and I realized that the game engine is at the same "stupid" level. It will troll you at least 2 times / season, and even more if you are preparing to much your games. What I confirmed in the last month based also on old experience is that:
    - there is no advantage to use counter formation... has no influence, I did it almost one year but there was no difference when I let the same formation,
    - there is no advantage to have preparation level at 90+ condition , will give you the chance to be trolled. I always try as much possible to be between 75 to 90; the same thing for mentality,keep it at least at good and don't make it superb for all players
    - is an advantage to have bonus in training at 10% , individual bonus for players is just nice to have , it doesn't count.
    - is an advantage to have a higher rate team
    - match orders are important - last and this season works great to play everything at default , there were 2 games where I had to change the orders during the game( won at the end), but never know what it would happen if I didn't.
    - is an advantage to use in your formation AML AMC AMR, are the players with highest average rating( "stupid" game engine still has a preference for those positions).
    - is important to lose at least one game which doesn't count ( groups CHL, League) just to reset the win counter, will keep away the random results for upcoming really important games.
    I hope that will help you to minimize the troll results. Good luck!
    Mirrowka likes this.
    missing T11 old form