Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Berlitz

Thread: Matches are Pre-Simulated!

Rookie

Matches are Pre-Simulated!

Dear all,

I just got confirmation that certain games are pre-simulated.

Today, I was getting ready for an easy game at 14:40 p.m. I checked my fixtures at 14:38 to see when my next match would be and, to my astonishment, the game I was scheduled to play in 2 minutes was already posted as a 3-0 win. I returned to my loading screen and, indeed, the match screen displayed my next match but the previous competition match was listed as : Match report is unavailable. Please visit fixtures for more info."

So there you have it. Certain games, at the very least, a simulated before the actual game, meaning that managers aren't really managing anything at all.
    templealumni23 likes this.

TOP 11 is just a numbers game, same as programming with 0 and 1....nothing different.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    Dear all,

Today, I was getting ready for an easy game at 14:40 p.m. I checked my fixtures at 14:38 to see when my next match would be and, to my astonishment, the game I was scheduled to play in 2 minutes was already posted as a 3-0 win. I returned to my loading screen and, indeed, the match screen displayed my next match but the previous competition match was listed as : Match report is unavailable. Please visit fixtures for more info."

So there you have it. Certain games, at the very least, a simulated before the actual game, meaning that managers aren't really managing anything at all.
    Omg ... means that team you played showed up with too few players with health at least 15% so you are awarded desk victory...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Omg ... means that team you played showed up with too few players with health at least 15% so you are awarded desk victory...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    Yes, that is 1 possibility.

Another is opponent having too many players being banned and left with only 10 eligible players or less.

The bad news is this would have ended a winning streak when these auto wins are classified as draws by TE.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Dear all,

That could be because the other team did not have enough players to feel or there was a bug, I do believe in certain games being scripted though.

Rookie
    That less then 15% is only for friendlies. When tanking you can play games with all starting eleven with 5% condition. No problem at all.

Dear all,

The auto 3-0 happens when the other team don't have enough players to compete, if you check the season stats you will see that the 3-0 counts as a draw.