• 1 Post By Pacurar
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Troll results?

Rookie

Troll results?

hello managers! I do not understand why in the championship I had a lot of draws with teams well below my level and at the same time with better teams I won. Clear example from the picture however, in the cup and champions league matches I did not have such problems, won the cup and second place in CL but only got the 4th place in the championship because i had 8 draws and 1 defeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Pro
    Troll results usually refer to the rare against-the-odds results that you could not win despite having a significant, ie. 20%+, quality advantage over opponents. It should happen about 1-3 times at most.

Anything more than that probably means you may want to look at the strategy, formation and orders with some of those drawn matches and revise accordingly to win those kind of matches. There would not be as many as 8 troll matches in a season anyway.
    Pacurar and Siddharth Singh like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

My 135% team drew a 85% team....50% difference.
    my first troll of the season.
    It happens and it s nothing you can do to change it. I don t understand how some managers like Silly and AAA manage to have 51 wins in a season.
    For me this is just a myth....
    Pacurar and Siddharth Singh like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    hello managers! I do not understand why in the championship I had a lot of draws with teams well below my level and at the same time with better teams I won. Clear example from the picture however, in the cup and champions league matches I did not have such problems, won the cup and second place in CL but only got the 4th place in the championship because i had 8 draws and 1 defeat.

Hi , I only realised by seeing from your team name that you are on my friends list, congrats on winning the the Cup, .

Onto my point, troll results are usually games where you have had complete control, more than 65% possession, way more shots and shots on target yet you still lose to high **** efficiency or a superb gk, you also miss a lot of chances in the game that your team would normally put it away.

A troll result is a game where you have a vastly superior quality, mostly against abandoned teams but sometimes active, So basically a game where you lost or draw that most people, including yourself expected an easy win,

I see that the first place was stronger than you, the second place was 9% weaker than you so not necessarily a troll, you drew to a 22% weaker team, this can be classified as a troll but the manager is a quadruple winner so it depends on certain factors, that only you or the other manager knows.

Yes you could have had a few trolls but I don’t know what games you failed to win were, except a few, and they were against good teams, the ones I saw you draw you lose, the CL and Cup may have been easier as your opponents may have had much lower quality than you.

These results can happen anywhere from 1-3 times a season, maybe 4 times if you are unlucky, if you get more than that than maybe the teams or the game engine are taking advantage of a flaw in your formation or orders that you have set up.
    Last edited by Max; 03-27-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Pacurar likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hi , I only realised by seeing from your team name that you are on my friends list, congrats on winning the the Cup, .

Onto my point, troll results are usually games where you have had complete control, more than 65% possession, way more shots and shots on target yet you still lose to high **** efficiency or a superb gk, you also miss a lot of chances in the game that your team would normally put it away.

A troll result is a game where you have a vastly superior quality, mostly against abandoned teams but sometimes active, So basically a game where you lost or draw that most people, including yourself expected an easy win,

I see that the first place was stronger than you, the second place was 9% weaker than you so not necessarily a troll, you drew to a 22% weaker team, this can be classified as a troll but the manager is a quadruple winner so it depends on certain factors, that only you or the other manager knows.

Yes you could have had a few trolls but I don’t know what games you failed to win were, except a few, and they were against good teams, the ones I saw you draw you lose, the CL and Cup may have been easier as your opponents may have had much lower quality than you.

These results can happen anywhere from 1-3 times a season, maybe 4 times if you are unlucky, if you get more than that than maybe the teams or the game engine are taking advantage of a flaw in your formation or orders that you have set up.
    Hi Max! I thought I know you from somewhere when I saw you in the game I do not refer to the people from the first places I won some matches with thouse, I had about five draws with teams with less than 20%, which made me drop places in the standings. Clearely i'm just a beginner and i need to learn tactics, but it's frustrating when you lose a match you're sure to win. Cheers!!!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    Hi Max! I thought I know you from somewhere when I saw you in the game I do not refer to the people from the first places I won some matches with thouse, I had about five draws with teams with less than 20%, which made me drop places in the standings. Clearely i'm just a beginner and i need to learn tactics, but it's frustrating when you lose a match you're sure to win. Cheers!!!

That is fair enough, but sometimes there is just nothing you can do, you can change things that will increase your chances of winning but not all the time.

I agree that it is very frustrating to lose to some of those teams.
    Pacurar likes this.