Thread: Ridiculous match proggression

Addicted

Ridiculous match proggression

I want to share this match progress and say how ridiculous it was.
    So i conceded goal at 48. Than my striker got red card. Ridiculous match proggression-capture2.jpg

After that i consider not to change anything and play without striker. Guess what? My team started to play like superheroes, wingers scored from everywhere. And the result 3-1. Ridiculous match proggression-capture3.jpg

Although i win i think this game makes no logic.

Just another day in Top Eleven.

Red card , sometimes , works against the opponent , somehow , it wakes up your players
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Top eleven usually has no logic, red cards can have a positive effect on your team, such as scoring a goal right after you get it, I see it as bad luck if my opponent gets a red card in a huge match because most of the time, it means I will concede very soon. So this happens quit a lot.

Pro
    Red card usually warrants a change of our own formation and orders to take the man advantage by exploiting the extra space. Unless the opponent has a DC sent off when we play 2 STs or more, or DMC sent off when we have an AMC in the team, progressing without our own changes may only give us a little bit of possession advantage The engine calculation may even be tipped towards our opponent if the sent-off player was the key of their underperformance with missed passes and shots, and if we don’t try to manipulate and attack the space to further control the match.

With the 2nd yellow there, unless that player is your top attacker or another having the best ratings even with the yellow, he should have been subbed off at half-time with a yellow on 34th.

The possibility of a 2nd yellow for some 50+ minutes left costing both the current match (or as a minimum cost of more conditions of other players to win by 10 vs 11) and suspension for the following match are way too much to take.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Very similar again just this time dc got red card
    Ridiculous match proggression-olialia.jpg

Addicted
    In the event it happned to me both ways i had 2 victories with a red card to my players and lost a game with a opponent having a red card!

Its as milpol says it can sometimes work against you

I think you have a rare gen, the antagonist. Or mm. Prob that milennial striker with the hyphenated name, provokes a red and then turns it on.
    Last edited by K1k1n0; 03-31-2020 at 10:35 AM.